SERVER FILES BEING KEEP

Thug

I hope I posted this in the right  place. If not let me know and I will move. This is very important information.

There are server host out there that when you shut down your server, DO NOT DELETE YOUR FILES. Many times when I rent a new server I find other owners files.

Like today, I just found JustChil!'s files. Everything from scripts to PASSWORDS, YES I SAID PASSWORDS.

When I shut a server down, I DELETE ALL MY FILES i.e. @DayZ_Epoch_Server, MPMissions, server/config.cfg, HiveExt.ini and more.

That is after I back them up. 

Just thought I would put this out there.

wowowow this is insane....I would go further than epoch forums.  That is a serious security breach especially with the passwords.

And no i've never deleted my servers after i moved...Now im on a dedi, so it wouldnt bother, but still scary.

I would go further honestly, and let just chill know

23 minutes ago, Anthrax said:

When you logged into the internet, it was a security breach... Good looking out, but not a panic situation by any means.

Im not running around with my hands in the air screaming..   Just wanted to let people know that it is happening. I have learned to be on my guard when it comes to the internet. When you let your guard down, that's when it happens.