Cherno Hero Trader Overhaul

jonse

Hero Trader Overhaul

So guys im back with another Trader Overhaul this time it is for the Cherno Hero Trader it has 
a bunch of awesome features like custom forest around it and medicel tents
Well you can see for yourself

contact me if you want something made for you or just if you have some ideas

here is the download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lk01utagdtmmms/HeroTraderOverhaul.rar?dl=0

here is some pictures : 

4vUHsaZ.jpg

TV3bK18.jpg

Edited by jonse
Overhaul Fixed containers doesnt block Trader Anymore

8 minutes ago, KillKillKill said:

I installed it and it is nice, but you cannot reach the trader...blocked by tent, blocked by rocks and blocked by walls. This forum will not allow me to upload larger thank 30k, so here are two tiny screenshots. lol

Never mind, not even a 9k file. ...anyways, cannot enter trader.

Okay man Will fix When i get Home pls just take the screenshot with gyazo and send the link 2 me

Jump in and correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it make more sense instead of "Fixing" your Hero Trader Overhaul, have the people who use it remove all the objects at the hero trader by default and simply move the actual trader inside the new compound you created? Looking at the screenshots KillKillKill provided he simply added you map addition on top of the default trader instead of removing the objects that are already there.

1 hour ago, Pavillin said:

Jump in and correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it make more sense instead of "Fixing" your Hero Trader Overhaul, have the people who use it remove all the objects at the hero trader by default and simply move the actual trader inside the new compound you created? Looking at the screenshots KillKillKill provided he simply added you map addition on top of the default trader instead of removing the objects that are already there.

No because i liked the hero trader without it and it was just me that made a mistake forgetting to see where i needed to put the wall so no they dont need to do that but killkillkill i will fix it right now and come out with a new release

9 hours ago, KillKillKill said:

Those items cannot be removed unless done so by deep surgery. Deleting and saving to db does not work.

Thanks for the update, Jonse.

You welcome man just pm or write if you want something else done

Seems like just commenting them out or deleting that part of the mission.sqm or wherever the file is that adds those would take care of it, if they are being added by Epoch and not part of Arma 2 map originally. However, it won't matter since he changed the added content to include them.