I need help please

shote

Question

Hello, 
first of all sorry about my english.

Im new at server scripting, but i would like get some help about what is happening at my server.

I log in to my server, i put 5.000 coins at my safe in my own base, took one random vehicle, go to random spot and i parking it at forest (resart will come in 1 hour). When i log out, and log in back after restart, then my vehicle is at my base back, My money its gone from safe. I lose items inside vehicles, safes etc. Every restart.
Well what i can do to fix it? I read posts at forum can be cache player or something. But i dont know its like data base its not sync with server, or i dont know. I dont have enought knows for explain better. 

So, i will apreciate all help and all comments. And if i have to post a log of some files just say me and i will do fast than i can. 

Thanks for beeing here epochmod.com

4 answers to this question

yep, your database are no saving well .. try 2 things.

First: open your server_monitor.sqf \@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\system and change all called itentory  by inventory.

do same in server_updateObjet.sqf located in: \epochserver\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\compile

note: if ure using customs server monitor and custom update objets, change your customs.

2- are u set your hiveExt.ini to write in your database?

go to serverroot\instance_11_Chernarus\ and open it.

then find:

Spoiler

;Database name to connect to.
Database = your Database name must be here

;Username to connect with
Username = your mysql username must be in here
;Password to authenticate with (default is blank)
Password = your mysql username password must be in here