Jump to content
Hoplox

[Release] New players get starting money

Recommended Posts

A very simple trigger to add a certain amount of money into a players bank when they join!

Requirements:

Access to MYSQL Database.

Single Currency 2.0

CREATE TRIGGER `StartingMoney` AFTER INSERT ON `player_data`
 FOR EACH ROW INSERT INTO banking_data
( PlayerUID, PlayerName, BankSaldo,  LastUpdated)
VALUES
(NEW.PlayerUID, NEW.PlayerName, 100000, NOW())

Select your database and insert this code by pasting it into your query and running it.

Now everytime a new player joins your server, 100k should be added to their bank account.

You can change the 100000 to any amount you wish.

Please like if this helped you out!

-Hoplox, Thanks taking a look.

-Credit to Rocu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DangerRuss said:
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
SQL Error (1054): Unknown column 'NEW.PlayerUID' in 'field list'
---------------------------
OK   
---------------------------

 

Try this instead:

CREATE TRIGGER `bankingIssueFix` AFTER INSERT ON `player_data`
 FOR EACH ROW INSERT INTO banking_data
( PlayerUID, PlayerName, BankSaldo,  LastUpdated)
VALUES
(NEW.PlayerUID, NEW.PlayerName, 100000, NOW())

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hoplox said:

Excuse me, can you see the post i creditted it to?

Yeah after someone pointed it out to you , before that you saw what i gave to shawn and thought you stumbled on to something unique .....

Tough luck i found it epochmod making you look like a .........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, creativv said:

Yeah after someone pointed it out to you , before that you saw what i gave to shawn and thought you stumbled on to something unique .....

Tough luck i found it epochmod making you like a .........

I'm pretty sure i already had starting money before Shawn decided to join us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shawn says no , now take the time you spend on acting you are reinventing mods to fix your coin duping issue's on your server .

And please let shawn take my servers files of your dedicated box before you abuse them even more i gave those files to shawn not you .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, creativv said:

Shawn says no , now take the time you spend on acting you are reinventing mods to fix your coin duping issue's on your server .

And please let shawn take my servers files of your dedicated box before you abuse them even more i gave those files to shawn not you .

Excuse me? If shawn has a problem, he can talk to me. I'm sure he doesn't need someone else to tell me what he wants. No need to be salty man lmao...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you guys bickering over stupid shit, anyone who was already using that fix and has half a brain knows changing that value adds a starting ammount.

 

What difference does it make crediting people who wrote that ages ago, half of them have been banned and removed from these forums anyway.

 

Seriously kids you all go thru each others pbos and thats why theres nothing new around and all the servers are the same

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buck0 said:

Why are you guys bickering over stupid shit, anyone who was already using that fix and has half a brain knows chaning that value adds a starting ammount.

 

What difference does it make crediting people who wrote that ages ago, half of them have been banned and removed from these forums anyway.

 

Seriously kids you all go thru eachothers pbos amd thats why theres nothing new around and all the servers are the same

 

Lol

Yeah... It's really simple stuff.. If you really want me to take down this post Creativv i will. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not about the Trigger it's open source on epochmod .

My friend joined his server and my friend was allowed to use my server files .

Since this kid wants all the donations coming to him he has locked my friend out of his own server files and is now posting stuff from my mission files wich is all open source btw before even checking if it is already something on epochmod .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, creativv said:

It is not about the Trigger it's open source on epochmod .

My friend joined his server and my friend was allowed to use my server files .

Since this kid wants all the donations coming to him he has locked my friend out of his own server files and is now posting stuff from my mission files wich is all open source btw before even checking if it is already something on epochmod .

 

.... He has access to the github.... He can access his files anytime. There's no need to make such a fuss.. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, raymix said:

Guys please keep it civilized in public threads.

You are right raymix , but sometimes stuff like this pisses me off .

I'll leave it at this and wont make a post about it anymore we will take it up to teamspeak .

But i just can't stand when people **** other people over and act like they invented something new over my back .

 

Btw is there something i can ask you in private message raymix ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, creativv said:

 

6 minutes ago, creativv said:

You are right raymix , but sometimes stuff like this pisses me off .

I'll leave it at this and wont make a post about it anymore we will take it up to teamspeak .

But i just can't stand when people **** other people over and act like they invented something new over my back .

 

Btw is there something i can ask you in private message raymix ?

 

Lol you changed a variable in the code and claim that its yours and hes gone behind your back and posted it?  You didnt write this code, you copy and pasted it and changed a variable.

 

Perhaps you should be a little more careful who you sell server files to, as this "Shawn" kid seems real innocent here.

 

We all know that anything in a pbo is open to vultures and im sure you have dug thru your fair share of pbos. If its something so near and dear to you PV it, even in this case it wouldnt matter whoever you sold a server to clearly shared these files with other people

 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buck0 said:

Lol you changed a variable in the code and claim that its yours and hes gone behind your back and posted it? 

 

Perhaps you should be a little more careful who you sell server files to, as this "Shawn" kid seems real innocent here.

 

We all know that anything in a pbo is open to vultures and im sure you have dug thru your fair share of pbos. If its something so near and dear to you PV it, even in this case it wouldnt matter whoever you sold a server to clearly shared these files with other people

 

Lol

First all i did not sell anything and second i dont care if he posts anything mate you are right it is open source .

But locking someone out of his server files and then taking stuff out of it and posting it when you havent been teamed together for even 2 weeks seems a bit dodgy doesnt it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, creativv said:

First all i did not sell anything and second i dont care if he posts anything mate you are right it is open source .

But locking someone out of his server files and then taking stuff out of it and posting it when you havent been teamed together for even 2 weeks seems a bit dodgy doesnt it ?

Pretty sure the author of the thread stated that he has access to the Github, where is files are located.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerry_Forteh_123 said:

Pretty sure the author of the thread stated that he has access to the Github, where is files are located.

 

He does not have acces to his own server .

They are running 2 servers one of his own and the other one of Shawn wich he pays for .

Since Hoplox has his root user account , Shawn can not acces his own server anymore (wich he payed for) .

Hope that clears stuff up ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, creativv said:

He does not have acces to his own server .

They are running 2 servers one of his own and the other one of Shawn wich he pays for .

Since Hoplox has his root user account , Shawn can not acces his own server anymore (wich he payed for) .

Hope that clears stuff up ?

 

A quick email to a service provder would have that resolved in 15 mins if it was the case. Why are you even involved and dragging this to these forums. 

Holy shit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop bickering everyone. I pay for the dedicated server in which all the servers are hosted on. His files, he has direct access to. I have setup a private github repository where Shawn has access. Stop this argument please, i'd prefer that we all stopped and carried on with whatever you were doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...