[[RELEASE]] [[Traders in Move]]

juandayz

Sin_t_tulo_1.jpg

Hello, i was looking for more realism in my server then did it.. and i want to share here.

Note: this is a very very primitive way to make a mod, i know.  but my brain is very very primitive :D so i use the only primitive resourses in my head to do it. If anyone can make it better, please do it.

The result is a functional mod whit easy installation.

*What Does Traders in Move?-

Spoiler

*Basically create a caravan of merchants who travel the map in 9 differents stops.They take x time in each stop

and continue to the next.

*Thers statics markers for each stop and dinamic marker for merchant`s caravan.

*Traders can´t be killed

*vehicle can´t be damaged

*You can edit what kind of items they sell and bought.

*You can change traders vehicle for any other vehicle model

*you can change the time in each stop before traders travell to next.

*heres the travell route: http://postimg.org/image/gzqjii50j/

INSTALL:

2-drop "traders_in_move" folder into YourServerRoot/MPMISSION/Chernarus_11/custom/

3-Open your init.sqf and paste this at very bottom:
Spoiler

////////////TRADERS IN MOVE////////////////////////////
[] execVM "custom\traders_in_move\traders_in_move.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\traders_in_move\timStaticMarker.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\traders_in_move\timDinamicMarker.sqf";
////////////END OF TRADERS IN MOVE/////////////////////

For COINS SYSTEM: ( for gold system open your "server_traders.sqf" and change categories )

4-Open your "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf" and paste lines in blue.

Spoiler

serverTraders = ["US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1","GUE_Commander_DZ","INS_Bardak_DZ","US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1", "RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3","Rocker4","Profiteer4","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","GUE_Soldier_MG","Worker2","Worker3","Soldier_GL_M16A2_PMC","Woodlander1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_WorkWoman5","RU_Citizen1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","Pilot_EP1","RU_Profiteer4","Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","HouseWife1","GUE_Woodlander2"];

5-again in "server_traders_cherno_11.sqf" paste this at very bottom. **note this is an example u can use other items categories.

Spoiler

//TRADES IN MOVES

//Supply trader T_I_Move
menu_INS_Bardak_DZ = [
    [["Money",701],["Drinks",498],["Cooked Meats",580],["Toolbelt Items",510],["Wholesale",636]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//weapon trader T_I_Move
menu_GUE_Commander_DZ = [
    [["Black Market Weapons",526],["Black Market Ammo",527]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//clothes trade T_I_Move
menu_US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1 = [
    [["Clothes",497],["Backpacks",496],["Medical Supplies",670]],
    [["FoodBioMeat","ItemZombieParts",1,1,"buy","Zombie Parts","Bio Meat",101]],
    "neutral"
];

***Thers an error in rpt about CYCLE *this is when merchants start again the route* but works well.

its done.

notes:

Spoiler

*note: i using it to have betters prices than static traders. if u want it u must go to:

your ServerRoot\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\ZSC\config\Category\  and add new categories whit lowers prices.

then add this categories in your T_I_M traders menu.

*into the downloaded folder thers a .txt file.  heres the coords if u want to add safe zones  in traders stop.

I don`t mean this unfriendly, but it is actually a bit hard to read all that. Easy to miss out stuff. I think you should stick with a more "user friendly" Font like Georgia or Times new Roman and just one colour. Courier New and Lucida Console are also good Options.

Hola Juan.

A bit buggy. The traders are there, they move from place to place. One trader has clothes, the other two have nothing.

And it removes advanced trading from other traders.

*I think if this remove adv trading for others, you have a wrong in here: just add the lines in blue. and take care whit last ,

Spoiler

serverTraders = ["US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1","GUE_Commander_DZ","INS_Bardak_DZ","US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1", "RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3","Rocker4","Profiteer4","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","GUE_Soldier_MG","Worker2","Worker3","Soldier_GL_M16A2_PMC","Woodlander1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_WorkWoman5","RU_Citizen1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","Pilot_EP1","RU_Profiteer4","Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","HouseWife1","GUE_Woodlander2"];

for traders in move use this. try if works and change later by your owns categories.

Spoiler

//TRADES IN MOVES

//Supply trader T_I_Move
menu_INS_Bardak_DZ = [
    [["Money",701],["Drinks",498],["Cooked Meats",580],["Toolbelt Items",510],["Wholesale",636]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//weapon trader T_I_Move
menu_GUE_Commander_DZ = [
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//clothes trade T_I_Move
menu_US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1 = [
    "neutral"
];

Spoiler

////HERE START AI TRADERS////////////////
_this = createCenter east;

_this setFriend [west, 1];
_this setFriend [resistance, 1];
_this setFriend [civilian, 1];

_center_0 = _this;
_group_2 = createGroup _center_0;

Try adding this lines in red, and replace whit lines in blue in your traders_in_move.sqf  to not be attacked, maybe works .This  change the faction of traders to opfor and set them friendly whit civilians resistance and blufor.

yep, u can use any model.  I set my traders in move in Blufor faction, like in this post. And had some configs in AI mission to no spawn missions near of them. but its a good idea set them like opfor and find 3 models non used by AI.

here u have models

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2_OA:_Infantry#OPFOR

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Infantry

You needs add this new models as traders  into  Server_Traders_Chernos_11.sqf

something like :

Spoiler

serverTraders = ["WOMAN1","WOMAN2","WOMAN3","US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1", "RU_Functionary1","RU_Citizen3","Rocker4","Profiteer4","Rita_Ensler_EP1","CIV_EuroMan01_EP1","CIV_EuroMan02_EP1","TK_GUE_Soldier_5_EP1","GUE_Soldier_MG","Worker2","Worker3","Soldier_GL_M16A2_PMC","Woodlander1","UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1","RU_WorkWoman1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RU_Citizen4","RU_WorkWoman5","RU_Citizen1","RU_Villager3","TK_CIV_Takistani04_EP1","Pilot_EP1","RU_Profiteer4","Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","Doctor","HouseWife1","GUE_Woodlander2"];

and:

Spoiler

//TRADES IN MOVES

//Supply trader T_I_Move
menu_WOMAN1 = [
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//weapon trader T_I_Move
menu_WOMAN2 = [
    [],
    "neutral"
];

//clothes trade T_I_Move
menu_WOMAN3 = [
    "neutral"
];

* To understand how its works:

1-Here you define what kind of models will be traders:  serverTraders = ["example1","example2","example3" ]

2-Onces you have defined a model like a trader, you need associate items categories to  models defined as traders-

menu_EXAMPLE1 = [
    [["Clothes",497],["Backpacks",496],["Medical Supplies",670]], Here you put items categories to sell and bought
    [["FoodBioMeat","ItemZombieParts",1,1,"buy","Zombie Parts","Bio Meat",101]], here you can put someting to trade 1 by 1
    "neutral" here are defined if trader sell and bought for //ALL// - //HEROS// - or //BANDITS//
];

3-Now you have a folder named "Category" into the "ZSC" folder:  into "Category" thers a lot of .hpp file  example:

"NeutralBuildingSupplies.hpp".  You can open this .hpp and add new items at categories or just add new categories.