[RELEASE] Killin Zedz Napf and Takistan Overpochins Militarized server files

Here's all of my Takistan and Napf Overpochins militarized server files. These files contain many many hours of work by myself and others. I know people like to be "credited" for their work when people release stuff but honestly, there's so much in here I couldn't possibly know who did what. Some of it is my original stuff others is not. I've got scripts in here from a lot of different authors. These files constitute two complete servers. They are ready to go without any modification. They have custom traders, all weapons and items from all three mods in it along with vehicles. To get an idea of the features contained in these files, see this topic: 

I have already shut down my Takistan server and I'm shutting down Napf as well. There aren't enough people in my community that play A2 Epoch anymore and I have no admins left that are playing it so it's not worth running. I WILL NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THESE FILES! Do not PM me. Feel free to reply here and get help from others if needed, but I will NOT be providing support. 

Github link: https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/KZ_Overpochins

As of this post, the files are still syncing. If they are not there when you check, check later!

9 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

As of this post, the files are still syncing. If they are not there when you check, check later!

21 minutes ago, KillKillKill said:

The files are not there, just the readme and 2 other files. About 1.3 megs.

See above. It's taking a long time for the files to be synced.

I have a member of my community that is interested in taking over the Napf server as-is with the database so I'm holding off on releasing. If it falls through, I'll release. Otherwise, I'll probably go ahead and just release the Takistan files. I'll be home from work in about 4 hours and can take care of Github then.

Sorry for the delay. The Takistan server files are now available. I'm holding off on Napf for the moment because a community member might be taking that over.

https://github.com/BetterDeadThanZed/KZ_Overpochins

*EDIT* Ugh. My apologies again. Having some issues. I'll be resolving this soon.

*EDIT 2* Ok all better.

Its a shame seeing a Good server fall, it really feels like the A2 epoch community is dying,,,

Or it just could be me.. 

but at last, Rip KillinZeds A2's servers.

Thank you for sharing the files, and maybe one day a server will be born with these files.

are these eldubyas original files?  seems like it.  Just wondering because i ran his server for a while...I like to compare stuff to see how i did things vs others.  Best way to learn imo...

Thanks again

42 minutes ago, theduke said:

are these eldubyas original files?  seems like it.  Just wondering because i ran his server for a while...I like to compare stuff to see how i did things vs others.  Best way to learn imo...

Thanks again

I do believe that's what I used as a base. I believe his were released to be used with Taviana. I made changes to use them with Takistan and Napf, added my own custom traders, added the humanity requirements for access to different traders, added new buildings and objects to the maps, edited missions and recipes and more.