Can't get Snap pro and Vector build to work on a GTX Gaming Server.

tehatomicpotato

Question

I started a new server after successfully running a overpoch PVE server since June I decided to make a pvp server. I decided to go with a more stable server host then Survival servers (was never my choice in the first place I wasn't the original owner of the server I just ran it and later bought it from the owner because he was a twat.) So I chose gtx gaming to be the host and I'm kind of regretting it. Their file system is weird and hard to learn but I've got the hold of it now but for some reason snap Pro and vector build are refusing to work properly. I followed the steps exactly even watching a video showing specifically how to install snap pro onto GTX gamin servers. Snap pro is kind of working but not really, when i go to build something the snap Pro tutorial and stuff pops up and everything and i get the snap toggle action in my scroll menu like you should. But when I try to toggle on snap build it does fuck all. It doesnt change to enabled and the snap points dont show up. I still get the commands that let me press f to freeze it and let me walk around and stuff but snapping isnt working. 

I don't even know whats wrong with vector build i followed all the steps and it still didn't work its not even showing up in the scroll menu. Does anyone know how to properly install these mods on a gtx gaming server? or have working files from a gtx gaming server with these mods installed and working. 

Also Side note, does plot for life even work anymore? I could never get it working right on my PVE server and when I tried installing it on the PVP server it caused a fuck ton of errors and made it get stuck on waiting for authentication. Though that may have been me screwing something up somewhere as the instructions confused me a bit since i was still learning the new file system. 

The only other mods i have installed right now on the server are infistar anti hack, a safezones script, and WAI.

1 answer to this question