Hoplox

Carry 2 primary weapons at the same time?

Question

So I've seen on some servers that you can carry 2 primary weapons. One on your back and on you hold. I'd love to see a script like this that i could use on my server. Has anyone got any ideas on how to make this or have some code they are willing to share? Thanks.

Feel free to add me on steam to discuss. http://steamcommunity.com/id/hoplox/

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By Efixea
      I have a server i started not too long ago hosted by GTX. I had InfiSTAR installed by the support and server was working decent. After  EPOCH updated to 1.1 my server does not have loot in any building. Very few containers spawn with anything usefull in them....Furniture in houses and loot piles will have generic loot like moist towlettes and paint or minimal building supplies.
      I do not see blue tarps on the map anymore and cargo with loot spawns maybe 3 or 4 in an entire day of the server being up and running.
      No AI spawns in any area of map at any time of the day.  Have been playing over a week now and nothing spawns anywhere.
      and it NEVER stops raining.

I am VERY noob when it comes to adding scripts or mods to servers myself. I played an Arma 2 server about 2 years ago and learned a bit about this stuff. since then i have been re-learing everything.
      the only thing i have installed is Zombies and Demons. Nothing else has been changed or edited by me.

Is there anything i can edit myself to change any of this?  should i have the server reinstalled?
    • By Cyrus
      I found this on another forum, but seeing as I am truly dedicated to this one, I thought I'd share what i have found concerning the question I see a lot of people ask regarding default loadouts for everyone, including respawns and new players to the server. Its customizable with current 1.0.6.2 class IDs.
      Unpack dayz_server.pbo and navigate to the compiles folder. Open the file named server_playerlogin.sqf. Find the follow block of code :
      _config = (configFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default"); _mags = getArray (_config >> "magazines"); _wpns = getArray (_config >> "weapons"); _bcpk = getText (_config >> "backpack"); _randomSpot = true; _key = format["CHILD:203:%1:%2:%3:",_charID,[_wpns,_mags],[_bcpk,[],[]]]; _key call server_hiveWrite; and comment this out by adding /* */ to the top and bottom of this code block. Like this 
      /* _config = (configFile >> "CfgSurvival" >> "Inventory" >> "Default"); _mags = getArray (_config >> "magazines"); _wpns = getArray (_config >> "weapons"); _bcpk = getText (_config >> "backpack"); _randomSpot = true; _key = format["CHILD:203:%1:%2:%3:",_charID,[_wpns,_mags],[_bcpk,[],[]]]; _key call server_hiveWrite; */ Then directly underneath this paste the following and configure to your liking. I have tried this and it works.  To understand the logic, it is pointless to add a custom sqf in the mission folder, whether it be inside the init.sqf or a "exeVM" or a "call" method pointing to another custom sqf file seeing as the init is processed before server_playerlogin.sqf. 
      _randomSpot = true; _inventory = [["ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemGPS","NVGoggles","AK_74"],["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","30Rnd_545x39_AK"]]; _backpack = ["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[],[]]; _key = format["CHILD:203:%1:%2:%3:",_charID,_inventory,_backpack]; _key call server_hiveWrite; Here is a list of most of the class ID's currently being used. Not all of them are there, but for this purpose you will find it more than adequate.
      https://forums.dayz.com/topic/137361-dayz-chernarus-class-ids/ 
      Finally we can now lay this beast to rest. Hope this will help many solve their default loadouts. I can recommend <ESSV3>  by @ebayShopperif you need more than a single loadout for all spawns.
    • By Cyrus
      Im looking for an easy, effective way to randomize loot (weapons, ammo, toolbelt items, food, meds and building supplies) in static crate. I have a placed crate already and populated with stuff but i would like to have this random on spawn. Also i would like to know how to have this crate stay for 2 hours then destroy and respawn 15 min later. This is what my customLootCrate.sqf looks like :

• By Cyrus
      I have just managed to install the latest version of InfiSTAR v1448. Since then I am getting an error when logging into the server. "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_maintainArea.sqf" not found." I have looked and the file is present at that location. And in my server_functions.sqf it is called correctly.
      server_maintainArea = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_maintainArea.sqf"; Would there be any reason why this call would fail?
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord