Weird problems on my Overpoch server recently

Just recently murders and kills on my server have stopped being recorded by murder boards on my server and I don't know why I didn't change anything. I tested it with my other admins by shooting them in the face with a default weapon and it didn't show up. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening because google is not helping right now. 

Also why did the admin armored suvs the ones with like 5000 weapon slots and 20k mag slots all of a sudden have virtually no storage? Again  I didn't touch my files. 

Welcome to the latest ARMA2 patch.

You will also find that you can't use NVG's with the DMR anymore, you can't manually fire heli guns and a raft of other shit that they had no right to mess with. All they had to do was patch the security vulnerabilities, nothing more nothing less.

But Arma 3 is no fun It suffers from a severe lack of interesting content and vehicles. What good is dayz epoch without a stupid array of vehicles you can fuck around with. RIght? Though in overpoch the seafox water target thing is my new alternative. It only holds a fraction of the coins but still has 2k gun slots and 10k mag slots and 20mil coins storage though it does constantly make you hear the ocean,

I agree about a3 and also will say that a2 should still be hot on the market, but as others stated all over the net,  it never was fixed. Then you get all these GitHub files from guys with crap files and people keep sharing them without debugging anything. Sad story all in all huh. Almost regret getting this game. At least my kids can enjoy it. No lag and true high fps here (because I fix shit or at least try to).