Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery?

Panduhh

A concerned Epoch fan posted info on both of the Epoch subreddits about some Australian kid who's making a plugin for Rust and launching a server next month using the Epoch name and (from a what I saw in the official video) many of its concepts. As the Epoch crew doesn't often post on reddit and I couldn't find a ready way to PM you guys, I thought you all might want to know what's going on so you can deal with any possible shenanigans.

[snip]

Edited by vbawol
removed links, thanks for letting us know!

3 hours ago, vbawol said:

Thanks for letting us know, I will handle this issue privately as to not give this any further undue attention.

Thankyou for taking the time to address this issue. I'm the OP on reddit. I couldn't find a direct private way to contact you, and was awaiting approval to use the forums. His attitude about the mod was pure shit when I tried explaining it kindly the first time. After he deleted his post (mods of the r/playrust subreddit did that actually), I felt a more direct approach was needed and to make the theft known publicly. If you would like, I can remove these posts as to not cause any more publicity issues between you and this kid. I can also give you a full list of all the mods, and developers he is using the power this project. None of them are his own work, and most are designed by Wulf who is the main dev of Oxide.