Adding banking?!?

As there seems to be a crap ton of different banking systems on here, could someone please enlighten me on how to upgrade this:

To one that has banking?

I have tried to work out the best solution but for the life of me the information provided is bewildering to say the very least!! So many different variants and conflicting code it's just blown my mind as to which / what / how to go about it!!

Regards,

Pry

if you want banking i would suggest start with single currency 2.0 It has global banking. Then you need to install all your scripts from there. I tried to do what you are doing...and decided to start from scratch with the 2.0

Well I have the above linked already implemented, I was looking for a way to "upgrade" it to zupa's one with banking (i like zupa script's they are pro) But it seems a heck of a lot is changed and on top of that there is also a hive issue as well from waht I can understand with the banking. Now I have already added the bank table to my DB from the referenced post in this one that I want to "upgrade" too.

The current one I am using has the coins stored in the gear not in the headshot or morality field. and would prefer to have the balance stored in it's own table should there be a hacking issue and players have it wiped etc. etc.

I have beyond compare (best comparison tool ever!) and have sat here for a good 6 hours the other day comparing and making the needed changes and thought I had it but nope fail server refuses to start. So restored backups (y) and carried on with the OP version that was previously installed. I also have zupa's door management, plot management and a load of others inc the admin addon that allows to give currency to players.

I hope this explains in better detail what I am trying to accomplish. If it does mean starting from scratch with all the scripts - that's a pita!

Kind regards,

Pry