1.0.3 RC1 Bug Reports

vbawol

Bugs i've encountered so far:

# Can't purchase mountain bike / Old bike @ Klen, stucks on - "Trading already in progress" and the menu of "Trade menu, "Trade metals" is stuck too.

# The first time you press P to see other players, you get error - "Cannot load texture \."

BTW - Does Epoch prioritize loading modular buildings first before the vehicles(helicopters)?

BTW - Does Epoch prioritize loading modular buildings first before the vehicles(helicopters)?

Epochs table structure has all buildables and vehicles in one table. The server monitor streams them in chronologically. If the vehicle was bought after the base was built it should be fine, although maintenance may change the object ID to a later one

Just joined, only have hatchet. Harvest wood is not giving any message or chopping a tree..

Have the hatchet in your hand and hold down left click on the tree the wood will be in a pile on the floor.

Not a bug just a general thought could the price of the plot pole maybe be lowered slightly to help people who will be new to the Mod. New people will be left with a choice of building a base or saving up the extra 4 10oz gold and getting a safe, most people will just go right for the safe and probably never even bother to build anything reducing the price my make people build first instead of just going for the end game of getting a safe.

60m plot poles might be nice, considering the build limits many servers have. On more densely packed bases, the sudden need for a plot pole would cause issues considering it's relatively short range.

Very easy to change server side. Its inside the player_build.sqf

ok clean server restart with new mission

...Client download the misison.pbo

"Waiting for character create" long long long time..... debugzone

i go to lobby and join again... no problems... i'm ingame all fine

ok lets try again....  same problem! only with a new mission.pbo to downloaded i have the error

Dynamic weather not working on 1.0.3, just clear blue skies

Edit: Possibly my anti hack causing it, after a delay of a few minutes, the weather returns.

Many updates to the mission files and the weather init was moved to mission file, https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server%20Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/init.sqf#L98

ok clean server restart with new mission

...Client download the misison.pbo

"Waiting for character create" long long long time..... debugzone

i go to lobby and join again... no problems... i'm ingame all fine

ok lets try again....  same problem! only with a new mission.pbo to downloaded i have the error

Check that your using beta 103718 still and look for any errors in your rpt files.

Check that your using beta 103718 still and look for any errors in your rpt files.

Beta Patch 103718 is intalled and no rpt errors

first join come into a debugzone 

second join all fine i can play normaly

13:47:01 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
13:47:01 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
13:47:47 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
13:49:00 "get: STRING (107205766), sent: STRING (107205766)"
13:49:00 "DISCONNECT: [Hard]-Crush (107205766) Object: B 1-1-A:1 ([Hard]-Crush) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,0]"
13:49:00 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character [Hard]-Crush as no characterID"
13:49:00 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
13:49:00 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
13:49:00 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found
13:50:09 "get: STRING (107205766), sent: STRING (107205766)"
13:50:09 "DISCONNECT: [Hard]-Crush (107205766) Object: B 1-1-A:1 ([Hard]-Crush) REMOTE, _characterID: 0 at loc [-7244.94,19534.5,1.10648]"
13:50:09 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character [Hard]-Crush as no characterID"
13:50:09 Client: Remote object 2:1961 not found
13:50:09 Client: Remote object 2:1962 not found

Calls wrong, please explain? AVendettaForYou added this version it may require sql change.

It's in the mission file in the server file as

//Bandit Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\bandit.sqf";
  //Bilgrad City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\bilgrad.sqf";
  //Branibor City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\branibor.sqf";
  //Hero Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\hero.sqf";
  //Lyepenstok City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\lyepestok.sqf";
  //Misc. Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\miscvendors.sqf";
  //Sabina City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\sabina.sqf";
  //Wholesalers
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\wholesalers.sqf";

When it should be

//Bandit Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bandit.sqf";
  //Bilgrad City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\bilgrad.sqf";
  //Branibor City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\branibor.sqf";
  //Hero Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\hero.sqf";
  //Lyepenstok City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\lyepestok.sqf";
  //Misc. Vendors
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\miscvendors.sqf";
  //Sabina City
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\sabina.sqf";
  //Wholesalers
  call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\wholesalers.sqf";

There are no building supplies in the panthera wholeseller's, and i had to manually change a few of the armed vehicles classnames. The classnames thing could be something with Vilayers "Update Epoch Traders" option i guess. Not sure. But what about the building supplies at the wholesellers? Will I have to add them manually?

Thanks, and did anyone ever find out if the lighting system was causing bad frames and dsync? Or What might be causing it since the patch?

Keep up the good work DEV's. Great addition. Chainsaw is awesome.

Found a bug with plot poles - original owners don't get the option to remove the plot poles after death (to reclaim ownership)

Also, while removing plot poles tools break during the final step (6 out of 6), not sure if this was intended.

Use a crowbar to remove the plot pole. And it's just bad luck with them breaking. I have successfully removed one. But the rate that crowbars break when doing so kinda sucks. Really makes me not wanna die though. ;-)