Building Disallowed - Frequency Overloaded

Flybynight

In description.ext 

class CfgEpochClient
{
    epochVersion = "0.3.7.0";

buildingRequireJammer = 0; // 1 = to allow building without a jammer
    buildingCountLimit = 1500; // how many objects can be built within range of a jammer
    buildingJammerRange = 75; // jammer range in meters
    #include "Altis.hpp"
    #include "WorldInteractions.hpp"
};

files Altis.hpp and WorldInteractions.hpp copy from "@Epoch\Addons\a3_epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient" and paste in youmission.pbo.

No, jammers can not overlap and the default distance that you can build around jammer radius is 75 meters as far as I know. So 275 (or maybe it should be 225 meters by default) is 3 times the jammer radius that allows building. Unless, of course, server has custom configuration. But by default, there is not way to connect bases with 2 separate jammers.

It may look like 200 parts is not enough, but it is manageable to build decent base unless you want to build a castle which can store 3 helis and 5 trucks. I play in server where building limit is only 150 parts. My garage is weakest spot of base since it has only one layer of walls and no roof, but I am about to remove it altogether since I do not use cars in Epoch anymore. Screw that. Dying when you hit a rock driving at 60km/h - no thanks :D

Does your base have foundations? Remove them, they are not necessary when you already build floors on top. Does your base have overlapping walls? Snap them correctly. Too many TiPi kits with junk in them? (TiPi kits count as building parts I am 99 percent sure). Maybe your base has high roof? No need for that either. Maybe too many hesco barriers that you do not need? Too many watch-over towers? Most of the time, it is the wall that people love building around their bases so much and which eats up majority of resources :)

If they are payed for, then I think they count as building parts. Do not know about safes, lockboxes or workbenches, I think they are just maintained when you maintain jammer but does not affect total cost of base. 1 base part - 1 krypto. 1 TiPi is like 1 base part. I do not know why it is this way, but it is, as my base is 149 parts exactly including 9 TiPi kits. And when I pay, it sometimes cost me 144 krypto, sometimes 156 crypto. (server limit there is 150 parts).

nah, you can build 200 base parts then storage objects on top, they are linked but do not count to the 200 part limit.

my server has 200 limit but i have hit that and have approx 50 safes,  costs me around 250 to maintain, I can still place safes but not parts