Looking For A Scripting Wizzard !!!

DirtyGranny

Hi,

I'm looking for a scripting wizz who can help me integrate a series of EpochServer & MPMission files into my current files using TC admin (GTX Gaming)... sounds easy but I'm not entirely confident so am reaching out for help on this one.

Fully prepared to pay for your valued service.. and just as happy to accept any gracious charity should you prefer 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks! 

On 2016-02-03 at 11:18 AM, Tech_Support said:

Try survivalservers.com you can pay them to install almost every mod on the forums like zupa's SC mod with advanced trading they charge $50 for them to install it on your server

(When you could learn and do it yourself) But hosts like GTXgaming wont give you access to some folders and files.

I have servers with GTX and they have one click install for many popular mods (which I don't recommend). I haven't had issues with not being able to access files / folders to install scripts. They do however have lots of restrictions on the database.

I had servers with GTXgaming you do not have access to dll files if you did not want to use the 1 click install feature and install your own mods. 

was with dayz.st to start with and you only get access to your server and mission.pbo and that is it with that host.

i found survivalservers gave you full access to files.

but nothing like hosting it yourself more work but complete control of your server.