Server stuck on loading screen..

AiiDynBrus

Question

Hi, i have looked at endless fourm post on here and everything trying to fix this but its not working could someone help please.

.RPT file:

http://pastebin.com/Ftq1iVdY

init.sqf file:

http://pastebin.com/s0qjHXt7

Compiles.sqf file:

http://pastebin.com/Ny2AeBE8

Please help been trying to get my server public for a week, and streamline servers are a stupid game hosting company :c

15 minutes ago, DaveA said:

That looks like your client report can you post your server report? It will be called arma2oaserver.RPT 

Both are really useful in figuring these things out.

Can't pastebin it too large file size?

9 minutes ago, Josh Matthews said:

Which loading screen? Your server one? Wait for Host? Waiting for server authentication? And is it on a black screen?

After the lobby i can see my custom loading screen image and straight after the bottom bar full loads i still see my custom loading screen and at the bottom right hand corner numbers keep counting.

Best thing to do then would be to delete it in Notepad++ or whatever you are using and re-upload it to your server. Restart your server, try to log in again then post it after that. That will give us the most up to date version. If it is still too long snip the bits that repeat.

9 minutes ago, DaveA said:

Best thing to do then would be to delete it in Notepad++ or whatever you are using and re-upload it to your server. Restart your server, try to log in again then post it after that. That will give us the most up to date version. If it is still too long snip the bits that repeat.

Um i broke it even more lol

http://pastebin.com/CV6Dnm2W

Nevermind fixed it.. ill post updated RPT log.

15 minutes ago, DaveA said:

Here is the Server RPT file :)

http://pastebin.com/yBHB7Fja

8 minutes ago, Josh Matthews said:

I would just reinstall the server and if you have any important scripts just copy them over. Then while you install all of your scripts make a backup after each script so that way if one of them breaks the server you know which and then you can revert back. 

I've been working on the server for a week today :/ and ive been adding and fixing and modifying mods for 7 days :/

Just now, AiiDynBrus said:

I've been working on the server for a week today :/ and ive been adding and fixing and modifying mods for 7 days :/

That sucks. Same thing happened to me but my friend changed something and broke the whole thing and that was when I didn't make backups. Now I make a backup for every change I do. 

Just now, Josh Matthews said:

That sucks. Same thing happened to me but my friend changed something and broke the whole thing and that was when I didn't make backups. Now I make a backup for every change I do. 

Also, how do you backup your files like i mean say your server restarts every 4 hours do yo backup your files then?

2 minutes ago, AiiDynBrus said:

Also, how do you backup your files like i mean say your server restarts every 4 hours do yo backup your files then?

Copy and paste your server file onto your desktop and if you break it with your edit then delete the broken one (Or try to fix it) and then use the copied version. Basically always have a recent working copy of your server files.

2 minutes ago, ElDubya said:

And you'll continue working on it, even after it's eventually running, because that's what server owners do :)

I know, do you have any idea what it could be ElDubya? All i can remember what i added last before it stopped working was i was trying to add walking zombies. One of these i added i cant remember which one.

http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/98531-slow-down-zombies-in-dayz/

http://opendayz.net/threads/modify-zombies.14581/

2 minutes ago, Josh Matthews said:

Copy and paste your server file onto your desktop and if you break it with your edit then delete the broken one (Or try to fix it) and then use the copied version. Basically always have a recent working copy of your server files.

What i do is before i edit a file is i make 2 copies of the file, rename the one im not using to "working init.sqf" then the one im going to edit to "init.sqf".

Not sure you can have two if (! isDedicated) in your ini, try moving this one into the first one maybe after the service point call be sure to drop the if (! isDedicated) and the brackets related only to that.

This starts at line 125 in your pastebin.

1. if (!isDedicated) then {
  2. if (DZE_AsReMix_PLAYER_HUD) then {
  3.     execVM "addons\playerhud\playerHud.sqf"//AsReMix Player HUD
  4. };

4 minutes ago, DaveA said:

I believe this error s generated by the slow zombie script

13:09:34 Error in expression <yz_code\system\zombie_agent.fsm"

you should check out that you added whatever changed there correctly. Probably a missing , or ; 

Took that line of code out and moved the other If dedicated code to the 1st one and testing now

10 minutes ago, DaveA said:

I believe this error s generated by the slow zombie script

13:09:34 Error in expression <yz_code\system\zombie_agent.fsm"

you should check out that you added whatever changed there correctly. Probably a missing , or ; 

It worked im in my server running around but a few problems, I cant play metal floors or cinder block walls?

There is an error on line 100 in you init.sqf well it won't be 100 since you moved that other line up.

1. ELE_StopClass = "MetalFloor_Preview_DZ";>
  2. 13:09:34   Error position: <ELE_StopClass = "MetalFloor_Preview_DZ";>
  3. 13:09:34   Error Missing ;
  4. 13:09:34 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 100

But when i looked at the init.sqf it looks like it is there.

ELE_StopClass = "MetalFloor_Preview_DZ";

You probably need to add the MetalFloor_Preview_DZ to the list of allowed objects if you haven't done it. Otherwise re-look at Axe Cop's instructions again and see what you missed

Empty your .rpt's and get fresh ones go thru them looking for the errors. Or you can just scroll down to get to the newest logins but I always found it easier to just empty them out. Use a search engine on them or pieces of them to find answers as most of these have popped up before.