TP'ing next to Origins House wipes gear.

MatthewK

This only seems to happen every now and then, it happens when an admin either TP's near a Origin building.
We're still testing to see whether this also happens if a player logs in next to Origin buildings. Checked server logs, found no errors.

Does anyone know what might be causing this ?

Is there a quirk in Arma/Epoch that I need to be careful about ? 

All suggestions / ideas welcome :)

EDIT: Noticed that the gear is wiped from the database, but is still in memory (if you unlock the property and check the gear, it's there) . So, if a user interacts with their gear (in origin house) then it saves back to the database with that inventory (if that makes sense). So here's what's happening so far: Admin TP's to Origin house to fix an issue, does whatever (usually doesn't unlock or check gear), then after restart the gear is gone (obviously wiped when admin TP'd) .. However, if user or admin access the origin building gear before restart, the origin house gear (still in memory) gets written back to the database.... and , breath :p

EDIT: I only seem to be able to recreate this issue after a restart so far. If I tp to a origin building it may or may not wipe the gear, but it mostly seems to do it after a restart. I know the solution is NOT to tp to origin buildings, but we do this frequently to help with tech issues (I'm not running 4km!)... Just want to figure why this is happening, what the technical issue is , for my own knowledge base and possible fix :)