Better infiStar for Epoch 1.0.5.1

Donnovan

Hi,

I would love to use a in-house anti-hack & admin tool for Epoch 1.0.5.1, but it don't exists.

I have a infiStar license, and would like to know what is the better infiStar version to work with Epoch 1.0.5.1?

Its a hard question, i know, but any opnion count a lot.

Thankyou!

tbh the 1429A (latest) seems very smooth, ive had no issues with it , older version gave some issues when players joined the server resulting in kicks when antihack didnt load fast enough. Only problem atm is with the latest arma2 update few weeks back the spawn boxes (medi boxes)  dont have tools or weapons in them but that was fixed by replacing the medi/food box with a weapons box. Also when running Group Management the ESP doesnt work the best and the other esp built into the AH isnt the greatest. It would be nice to be able to run manual event from the AH ie the admin can start a scripted event when he wants to or spawn an Ai mission or design Ai missions from inside the AH. Could also do with more Epoch Building control etc in the AH to help admins - eg plotpole age etc, the ability to chnage player inventorys etc

4 minutes ago, Tang0 said:

It would be nice to be able to run manual event from the AH ie the admin can start a scripted event when he wants to or spawn an Ai mission or design Ai missions from inside the AH.

you can more or less add this very easy to your antihack, you need to implement this into the admin functions:

you can more or less execute anything with this serverside, i use it for diferent things like starting ai missions/ clearing them up when they are bugged or to start a round of battle royale...

Isn't there a built in command box (not sure what you call it) in infistar that allows you to execute code live on your server already? There definitely used to be.

Also, the latest version of infistar I have is from September last year. I checked out the website but Im a little confused how to go about getting an update and I dont want to blow up Chris' inbox because it will most likely get lost in the other million emails he receives. How do I go about getting the latest version?

4 hours ago, DangerRuss said:

Isn't there a built in command box (not sure what you call it) in infistar that allows you to execute code live on your server already? There definitely used to be.

Also, the latest version of infistar I have is from September last year. I checked out the website but Im a little confused how to go about getting an update and I dont want to blow up Chris' inbox because it will most likely get lost in the other million emails he receives. How do I go about getting the latest version?

the last email i got from him said you needed to follow the link in it for future updates as he was going to stop the automatic emails.

oh ok yea I went to the website and used the steam to get the update.. I also received my last email from him on 9/25/2015. 

I haven't checked the newest version out yet, but on the older version there is definitely a functions viewer which you can use by pressing shift and tild (~) at the same time. This allows you to execute scripts in game. 

ATIGsdf.jpg

I haven't been able to get the functions viewer to work, but I believe in default infiSTAR has ALT-F12 which will start "admin_start.sqf" in default directory. You can ctrl-f for it as well. Be careful joining servers w/o admin though because it's definitely something that is in the script scan. 

• 2 months later...
On 08/02/2016 at 1:31 AM, Tang0 said:

yep v1430 and the spawn boxes havent been fixed, had to change their names again so they work properly

Can i ask how you fixed the boxes, i can fix them for my client by reverting to legacy but majority of players won't use legacy

the medi box problem was because of the arma2 update, the problem i was talking about was the infistar spawn box problem where the old boxes stopped working after the arma2 update and you had to use a different ammo box in the infistar script to make it work again.

2 hours ago, Tang0 said:

the medi box problem was because of the arma2 update, the problem i was talking about was the infistar spawn box problem where the old boxes stopped working after the arma2 update and you had to use a different ammo box in the infistar script to make it work again.

do you know how to fix the medboxes or do i have to get players to revert to legacy when they come on?