He-Man

2. Ghostrider-GRG

Ghostrider-GRG

3. vbawol

vbawol

• Similar Content

• By xtrmsnpr
      Hello to all.

So, the old company from {grof communty} is back,this time away from that clan.We are operating by ourselves and we have opened a new dayz mod epoch server!
      https://steamcommunity.com/groups/kirterpos

And we want you to join us and have fun!
      It runs 24/7

Server IP:
      144.76.99.158:2600

Name:
      Kir Terpos Playground Epoch|DAY/NIGHT|Startkit|Custom events

Map: Chernarus

Slots:

--------

In order to join the server, you need to download through DZlauncher these files:

dayz Epoch 1.0.6.2

and of course ARMA 2OA beta patch (obsolete) through STEAM.
      and arma2oa beta version from steam options!

---------------

Server will restart every 6hours (no notification yet).
      Server will backup database every 8hours.

Server has custom random events.
      Server has day/night circle (UTC+6)
      You start with custom gear,ready for PVP with a shiny m9SD and some surprises as well.

@Sandbird is an extra feature to this server
      ---
      Discord for you:
      https://discord.gg/684KQH

Welcome all,and we hope you like it.

kir terpos aka kir menios aka xtrmsnpr
    • By SM2201
      [HGW]Fast Crafting|WAI|Coins|Overpoch|SemiMili|
      SERVER IP: 37.10.100.196:2302 
      Features:
      infiSTAR Anticheat High FPS R Alt for menu Coins System & Bank WAI Missions Fast Crafting Starter Kit Key Maker Lottery Advanced Trading Custom buildings Remote lock/unlock vehicle Changing code for lockboxes/safes/doors     Staff: Kunta Kinte, JDSlayer, PokerJoker  

• By WinterLuka
      Winter Gaming is a gaming community, that was created in early 2018. We're currently running DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2 server.
      Winter Gaming is a project created with passion – for players from players.
      On our server, the rules are equal for all players – no Pay2Win, no benefits for donating.

Server IP: 164.132.203.240:2302
      Discord: discord.me/wintereu
      Forum: http://www.wintergaming.eu/forums

Server Configuration:
      Building Maintain - 10 Days Abandoned Vehicle Unlock - 7 Days Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes Unlock - 10 Days Building Limit – 350 Objects Max Base Height - 30m  
      Features:
      Plot Management Door Management Snap and Vector Building Coin System Running Zombies Ai Missions Ai Convoys High FPS Custom Loot Custom Locations Custom Traders Hidden Trader Selling Rare Items Toggle Grass/Environmental Sounds Deploy Bike/Motorcycle/Mozzie Walk Amongst The Dead Harvestable Hemp Tow/Lift Repair/Rearm – Service Points Bury Bodies Take Clothes Locate Vehicle Paychecks every 30 minutes Spawn Selection Abandoned Safe Mission Indestructible Metal/Cinder Bases Blow up door and more!  
      I hope to see You on the server!
    • By sjd6795
      Hey guys I use to have my own server about 4 years ago and had an awesome time running it, it was small player base maybe 7-8 people online at all times but I still had a blast. I really missed the game and tinkering with scripts and decided it was time to come back and start up a new server, I'm not super great at scripting I have a lot of learning to do but I see myself being here for while and willing to learn. I want to create this not only for advertisement but also to get to know the community better behind the EPOCH mod, I want to tailor my server to what the people want, I also want to get suggestions on cool script ideas and ways to improve the server.
      I'm super busy with work lately and don't have a lot of interaction time in-game with the few people I have seen on, I use DaRT Rcon and have noticed them asking question in-game and I'm unable to answer because by the time I'm home they are already offline. I'll post my server information below and will continue to add and improve to this thread as I think of things over time.
      Server name: SJDayz
      Server IP/Port: 216.244.93.100:6302
      Mod type: Dayz Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Current scripts: KH-Refuel, WAI missions, DZAI, Zabns take clothes, ZSC(single currency), Axe house lights.
      Discord server name: SJDayz (if I need to provide more info for you to join discord let me know, never used it before).
      Additional information: The server will primarily be PVE based meaning you can progress and obtain loot and currency quickly in the game without needing to interact with other players, however PVP is still encouraged so be aware.  Currently have the server setup for restarts every 4 hours, I also am running 2.5 hour day and 1.5 hour night.

• By Achef
      Greetings!

I'm new to all the arma 2 server config thing and after getting Epoch to run I added WAI + ZCS to the server, followed all the instructions just as required but came to a dead end.

I installed WAI and ZSC according to their respective configuration files.
      I launched the server, joined (for some reason I'll solve later probably mission doesn't start until a player joins) and this error showed up on the RPT log, multiple times, leaving the player stuck in "Waiting for server to start authentication".

Any solution for it?
      Attaching screenshots.

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord