Spawn Nacked after Relog

He-Man

So i ve test it yet.... First time i can connect and was "nacked" on the server. After that i let me spawn with infistar a Backpack and a M16 for testing....i am leaving and i want go back...now i cannot

Loading Player Inventory...Please wait! after that Authentification Failed, Disconnect and try again

not working !!!

3 hours ago, vbawol said:

If your trying to help test this fix you will need the a3_epoch_server.pbo and the mission pbo from the current experimental branch. 

We have test it more...i think now its an infistar Problem....

So when u buy or found something i think its working BUT when u let spawn things with infiSTAR not....

IMPORTANT EDIT: So I think i ve the PROBLEM...ITs not infiSTAR...it doesnt matter if u buy magazines or spawn magazines...when u have magazines for weapons in ur inventory u cannot join anymore...than it comes:

Loading Player Inventory...Please wait! after that Authentification Failed, Disconnect and try again  

Its  the Magazins or some Items like ...Weapon Magazines, laser Battery, Energy Packs, Repair Kits...all this stuff is buggy

Next Thing: When u have Stuff inside ur Vest or Bags or clothes...u cannot relog anymore. I must always delete these things in my DB. After that i can relog