Epoch buildings hitpoints

aimgame

Question

Hi people! Can anyone tell where the "hitpoints of buildings" config is placed? Couse since the last update of Epochmod all the epoch buildings became extreamly vulnerable - even a cinger walls can be destroed with 5-7 hits of RPG. So is there a way to make buildings more strong? Some config somewhere maybe? 
Thank you all!

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Robio said:

Sounds like you want indestructible. Check the scripts section. Honestly for a cinder wall to withstand 5-7 Rocket propelled grenades is to many.

Yes, i've already found the script to make it indestructible, but that's not exactly what i wanted... Im pretty sure that in all previous versions from 0.3.0.1 as i remember cinder walls could never be destroyed with an RPG... (i understand - it is not very realistic, but it was much comfortable for all players). And only in 0.3.6.0 - 0.3.7.0 versions its now very vulnerable. I've been told about redefining classes of build objects in description.ext to improve their armor, but im not good enough in programming, so... I thought maybe there is an easier way:)