Auto un- / stack? Stack Gems?

rpg4e

Question

First question: Which scripts are used by traders to automaticly stack & unstack gold, silver ect...?

2nd Question: And how am i able to stack other items or especially Gems? ( those items that normally aren't stackable )

The reason for my questions is very simply. I'd like to extend the currency on our server, but not by a single currency system. -> I <3 to have some kind of gold & gemrushfeeling :D.

I've made items buyable and sellable by gems, got gems buy- and tradeable by each others and by gold; and gave gems different values:

As example the ruby is worth 12 Briefcases of gold and the chance to got it in a Oreveinwreck is 3%.

Now I want the traders to unstack a ruby to let's say 11 Briefcases of gold because the player is buying some item which is worth 1 Briefcase of gold.

A further Question would be: If gems are stockable like gold & silver, it would be nice to put at least 10 gems to one briefcase :) so how to????

How about scripting this? I think I have somewhere read a script that explains at least the standard stacking and unstacking and is included there somewhere in the DayZEpochPBOs, but I'm not sure about that.

Thank you very much in advance

1 answer to this question