Game Tracker Issues

Bentley

Hello, i have been trying to get my server on game tracker for weeks now. I keep getting the same errors. I am unsure how to get it to work. Here are my errors.  However, it says my server is offline, but it is not...

One of the following suggestions may help you:

Your server is currently offline.

GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.

You entered the wrong query port.

Please update your query port and hit scan again

Your server is firewalled.Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses:

On 1/31/2016 at 4:47 PM, vbawol said:

If your using a windows server and you have the firewall enabled make sure you allows the arma3server.exe so that all ports are allowed.

It is an arma 2 server and there is no firewall. That is why i am stuck. not sure what else to do.

These are the only options i get when trying to track my server. I am still at a loss of what to do. I really want it to work :(

IP or Domain Name:  Domain names must resolve to a static ip.

Join Port:

Query Port:  Suggested query port - modify only if you are sure it is incorrect.

check your server config settings

add

steamport=2303

steamqueryport=2304

under

serverport=2302

then go to gametracker.com login click Servers tab dont use search feature, scroll down to "Add Server" select dayz mod enter your server ip port should already be 2302 then enter your queryport 

if you have windows firewall on you have to port forward the arma2 ports

9 hours ago, Tech_Support said:

check your server config settings

add

steamport=2303

steamqueryport=2304

under

serverport=2302

then go to gametracker.com login click Servers tab dont use search feature, scroll down to "Add Server" select dayz mod enter your server ip port should already be 2302 then enter your queryport 

if you have windows firewall on you have to port forward the arma2 ports

Do i find this in the Server or mission file? thanks.

19 hours ago, Tech_Support said:

your server settings inside config.cfg should be located inside your "instance_11_Chernarus" folder in your root dir of your server

well I do have a Config.BIN. It appears to be protected. I need to unscramble it with a program.