L@@king for Namalsk scripts/map addons

Bricktop

Hey guys,

I have a Namalsk map up and running - I really want to add more to it but can't seem to find much custom content. 

Note: EMP Storms and Bloodsuckers are already installed.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks, Bricktop

BTS | P - V - P Extreme Cherno 100 Mods Full Mil DayZ Overpoch 1.0.5.1

IP: 198.154.117.4:5302

BTS | P - V - E Extreme Wilderness Challenge Origins Overpoch Namalsk 1.7.9.5 

IP: 198.154.118.41:7302

Just Search for "BTS" to find both servers ... 

Hi ElDubya! 

Thanks again for everything!

The map is great! I made a few edits and was up and running (No more Player scripts needed)

As for the map additions though I'm looking for more places to loot non military items like abandoned farms or maybe a small town or two.

I'm just not good with the editor and I have no clue what buildings spawn loot. 

I'm sure someone somewhere has made map addons for Namalsk 

Maybe I'll get lucky ...

2 hours ago, ElDubya said:

The only custom map additions I had went into that pack you have. Just go into the editor and make more :)

We got it running and dont know what else could be added to it to make it better.  funny thing i ran into some issues when i installed it, I had to walk away from it for a couple of weeks. When I came back to it, I seen what I did wrong. When I fixed MY mistake it worked fine..  Again I say great job ElDubya

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DangerRuss said:

Wow this is taking me back.. a long long time ago in a galaxy far away..... a guy named zeehond had a popular namalsk server. When he quit he sent me a lot of his stuff and I still have all of his map additions...

http://opendayz.net/threads/namalsk-fallen-tradingpost.14772/#post-120910

Zeehond's map addons are already in this server mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty new to this myself.. But most mods should be compatible with Namalsk as long as the coordinates of any units are adjusted in a mod you want to use..

But things like zupa's coin's script and plot for life and plot maintenance and mods like these should work with a little bit of converting and half a brain :)

I use cherno 17 and some mods even require me to change around some things that are ment for cherno 11.. Its not to difficult just look at files and try to convert and also make sure you keep backups :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/26/2016 at 6:27 PM, Brian Soanes said:

I have snow, cold weather, warm clothes, object Aii items and sound effects, all in my mission file, jump on and grab it and use what you want :)

Could I have the files. I'd like to have the cold weather. Thanks