killerkiwi

making a shooting range with coins mod that give player coins for points

hi guys ans girls im at it again making a shooting range that give you coins for points it working but need work. say if one of your players uses it battle eye kicks them

but works fine for admins im adding sonuds to it

this is some of the code of it but be about a week or two till its done

_vehicle_78 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createVehicle ["WarfareBunkerSign", [11475.7, 11385.6, 0.00119019], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _vehicle_787 = _this;
  _this setDir 111.418;
  _this setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [0, ""1000m.jpg""]";
  _hit 1000,["_sethit100m"];
  _this setPos [11475.7, 11385.6, 0.00119019];
};

On 1/24/2016 at 11:29 PM, ElDubya said:

Sounds good man. I have a shooting range set up at AWOL's on Napf that I can manually execute and spawn at anytime. Your's sounds cool though with the addition of a coin reward. Very interested :)

well need a event handler like if hit with a bullet any thing you can think of

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JakeQue
      Hi, me again.

For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared. 

There's no hive errors.
      The only error in the Server RPT is :
      And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
      and 

Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
    • By iben
      Hello guys,
      do you remember old "Paint vehicles" script? Let's look back to idea fathers:
      ===
      CREDITS:
      All credits goes to its original authors:
      DayZ Epoch developers, collaborators and contributors (thank you guys for your excellent work!) (visit them on github)
      Maca134 for orginal color vehicle script.
      @Zupa for the idea of painting vehicles in two different colors.
      @0verHeaT for script public release - this version we are updating for 1.0.6.1+ (see original thread)
      @raymix for list of paintable vehicles for this script (see original thread)
      ---
      Special Thank you goes to @DAmNRelentless for taking care of Github repo.
       ===
      This script was updated for Epoch 1.0.6.2 and upgraded.
      ===
      FEATURES:
      Vehicles can be painted in two different colors Only vehicles which you own can be painted (vehicles with key) Only vehicles in ColourVehicles array can be painted Script is designed to be used along with Single currency. Player will pay for painting vehicles. UPDATED: Color values are saved in the worldspace field in database NEW: Vehicles can be unpainted to default state (default textures are loaded) UPDATED: Vehicles can be painted using GUI with visual enhancements. Use PaintVehicles defines.hpp for defining custom GUI color scheme UPDATED: Script is now fully compatible with Virtual Garage and Vehicle Key Changer (VKC) script thanks to @salival (2017-08-22).
      All scripts by @salival and this one prior update date should be upgraded to get much better player experience! UPDATED: for Epoch 1.0.6.2 ===
      Changelog:
      [2017-05-22], v1.0 | Initial release [2017-05-25], v1.1 | Optimized compiles: 5 files reduced to 1. See changes: [commit  ae29c13] [2017-08-20], v1.2 | Regular code maintenance. See changes: [commit 682f99a] and [commit 7cd8fce] [2017-10-23], v1.3 | Roll back to full version of player_forceSave (uniCoins fix: Issue not related to script itself). [2017-12-04], v1.4 | Safer manipulation with data sending to server. Basic defines fix - from sqf to hpp.  See changes: [commit 2735dea] [2017-29-04], v1.5 | Update for Epoch 1.0.6.2 [2017-29-04], v1.5.1 | FIX: fn_selfAction path (thx @hooty): [commit 38fe105] ===
      How it looks like:

=== database screenshot

===
      MiniShowcase
      ===
      How to install:
      We are not using common way how is script included to current folder structure (like grab whole folder and put it to the root of mission folder) - 
      that's why read carefully, use repo folder structure (or similar) and compare tool like diffmerge! If you have troubles, just ask here or send me PM.
      Source files are available at Github repo. You can download them from here.
      For client side we need these folders in the root of your 'MPMissions\Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus' folder:
      actions: we will store file with scroll action menu command Paint vehicle here compile: we will store core script client files here Configs: we will store defines && dialog config files for script GUI here gui:  we will store your "Money" or "Coins" picture here (Change path inside: `dayz_code\compile\player_paintVehicle.sqf`) init: we will load all compiles and variables from here ... and finaly files:
      description.ext: we will load your defines and dialogs from here via master.hpp init.sqf: we will load your custom compiles and variables from here For server side (dayz_server) we need to touch these files:
      compiles\paintVehicles  (copy whole folder to compiles) compiles\server_updateObject.sqf system\server_monitor.sqf init\server_functions.sqf (compile init.sqf) ===
      Battleye
      // Add an exception to publicvariable.txt !="PVDZE_veh_Color" ===
      infiSTAR
      // Add an exception to allowed dialogs 571113 ===
      ...that's all, Have Fun!!
      Cheers...
      ===
    • By chi
      Can someone tell me if im doing something wrong here? Im trying to spawn a random amount of coins on Zombies when they die.
      This is my zombie_generate.sqf and im calling it from my custom compiles. Sorry, but im on my phone and cant find a spoiler box button.
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_code\loot\Loot.hpp"
      private ["_bypass","_position","_unitTypes","_radius","_method","_agent","_maxlocalspawned","_doLoiter","_wildspawns","_maxControlledZombies",
      "_cantSee","_isOk","_zPos","__FILE__","_fov","_safeDistance","_farDistance","_xasl","_eye","_ed","_deg","_skipFOV","_wildSpawns","_tooClose",
      "_type","_loot","_array","_rnd","_lootType","_index","_weights","_loot_count","_favStance","_lootGroup"];
      _position = _this select 0;
      _doLoiter = _this select 1; // wonder around
      _unitTypes = _this select 2; // class of wanted models
      //_wildspawns = _this select 3;
      _bypass = _this select 3;
      _maxlocalspawned = round(dayz_spawnZombies);
      //Lets check if we need to divide the amount of zeds
      if (r_player_divideinvehicle > 0) then {
          _maxlocalspawned = round(dayz_spawnZombies / r_player_divideinvehicle);
      };
      _maxControlledZombies = round(dayz_maxLocalZombies);
      _cantSee = {
          private "_isOk";
          _isOk = true;
          _zPos = +(_this select 0);
          if (count _zPos < 3) exitWith {
              diag_log format["%1::_cantSee illegal pos %2", __FILE__, _zPos];
              false
          };
          _zPos = ATLtoASL _zPos;
          _fov = _this select 1; // players half field of view
          _safeDistance = _this select 2; // minimum distance. closer is wrong
          _farDistance = _this select 3; // distance further we won't check
          _zPos set [2, (_zPos select 2) + 1.7];
          {
              _xasl = getPosASL _x;
              if (_xasl distance _zPos < _farDistance) then {
                  if (_xasl distance _zPos < _safeDistance) then {
                      _isOk = false;
                  } else {
                      _eye = eyePos _x; // ASL
                      _ed = eyeDirection _x;
                      _ed = (_ed select 0) atan2 (_ed select 1);
                      _deg = [_xasl, _zPos] call BIS_fnc_dirTo;
                      _deg = (_deg - _ed + 720) % 360;
                      if (_deg > 180) then { _deg = _deg - 360; };
                      if ((abs(_deg) < _fov) && {( // in right angle sector?
                              (!(terrainIntersectASL [_zPos, _eye]) // no terrain between?
                              && {(!(lineIntersects [_zPos, _eye]))}) // and no object between?
                          )}) then {
                          _isOk = false;
                      };
                  };
              };
              if (!_isOk) exitWith {false};
          uiSleep 0.001;
          } forEach playableUnits;
          _isOk
      };
      _skipFOV = false;
      if ((_maxlocalspawned < _maxControlledZombies) && (dayz_CurrentNearByZombies < dayz_maxNearByZombies) && (dayz_currentGlobalZombies < dayz_maxGlobalZeds)) then {
          if (_bypass) then {  
              _skipFOV = true;
              _position = [_position,3,20,1] call fn_selectRandomLocation;
          };
          if (surfaceIsWater _position) exitWith { diag_log "Location is in Water Abort"; };
          if ((_skipFOV) or {([_position, 15, 10, 70] call _cantSee)}) then {
              _tooClose = {isPlayer _x} count (_position nearEntities ["CAManBase",30]) > 0;
              if (_tooClose) exitwith { diag_log "Zombie_Generate: was too close to player."; };

if (count _unitTypes == 0) then {
                  _unitTypes = getArray (missionConfigFile >> "CfgLoot" >> "Buildings" >> "Default" >> "zombieClass");
              };

// lets create an agent
              _type = _unitTypes call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
              _radius = 5;
              //_method = if (_doLoiter) then {"CAN_COLLIDE"} else {"NONE"};
              _agent = createAgent [_type, _position, [], _radius, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; 
              uiSleep 0.03;

//add to global counter 
              dayz_spawnZombies = dayz_spawnZombies + 1;
              dayz_CurrentNearByZombies = dayz_CurrentNearByZombies + 1;
              dayz_currentGlobalZombies = dayz_currentGlobalZombies + 1;

//Add some loot
              if (0.3 > random 1) then {
                  _lootGroup = configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "zombieLoot";
                  if (isText _lootGroup) then {
                      //_lootGroup = dayz_lootGroups find getText (_lootGroup);
                      _lootGroup = Loot_GetGroup(getText _lootGroup);
                      //[_agent, _lootGroup, 1] call loot_insert;
                      Loot_Insert(_agent, _lootGroup, 1);
                  };
              };

_agent setVariable["agentObject",_agent];
              if (!isNull _agent) then {
                  _agent setDir random 360;
                  uiSleep 0.03;
                  _position = getPosATL _agent;
                  _favStance = (
                      switch ceil(random(3^0.5)^2) do {
                          //case 3: {"DOWN"}; // prone
                          case 2: {"middle"}; // Kneel "middle"
                          default {"Up"}; // stand-up
                      }
                  );
                  _agent setUnitPos _favStance;
                  _agent setVariable ["stance", _favStance];
                  _agent setVariable ["BaseLocation", _position];
                  _agent setVariable ["doLoiter", _doLoiter]; // true: Z will be wandering, false: stay still

_coinsRandom = random 1;
                  if (_coinsRandom <= 0.5) then {
                  _cash = round(random 20) * 5; // number between 0 and 200 Add Coins to Zombie
                  _agent setVariable["CashMoney",_cash ,true]; // Add Coins to Zombie
                  };
              };
          };
      };

• By looter809
      Hey guys, I think i saw a guide before but I can't seem to find it. Anyone have a guide to install coins for 1.0.6.1?
    • By salival
      Hi guys,
      Here's my version of Virtual Garage, it's not far off a full rewrite but includes some of the original code that the original author contributed.
      Fixes a lot of problems and adds a lot of newer features:
      Single UI for storing/retrieving vehicles Dynamic pricing based on vehicle type/classname Dynamic limits based on vehicle type/classname Adds support for removing a helipad nearby Able to see storage in stored vehicles RPT logging for storing/retrieving vehicles Fixes dupes for more than 2 people depositing the same vehicle Supports briefcases and coins Localization support (currently german and russian) Has uninstall information for the previous version Please see my github repo for install instructions:
      https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord