Medical Boxes Have No Loot

Pavillin

Question

Medical boxes that spawn at hospitals and missions are empty. Prior to the new year loot was spawning fine in the boxes. Suddenly the boxes are now empty and I can't figure out why. I cannot find any errors in the RPT. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

12 answers to this question

On 1/18/2016 at 4:01 PM, Pavillin said:

Is there a fix for this?

They are supposed to fix it..when i dont know.  Till then, you can revert your arma 2 update by simply doing this

Right click on arma 2 OA in steam, go to properties. Then click on the betas tab, in the dropdqown select LEGACY. Let the download be done and restart steam.

If your server didnt get automatically updated, you should be fine.

OR you can change the classname of the medbox to something else

On 1/19/2016 at 3:35 PM, theduke said:

They are supposed to fix it..when i dont know.  Till then, you can revert your arma 2 update by simply doing this

Right click on arma 2 OA in steam, go to properties. Then click on the betas tab, in the dropdqown select LEGACY. Let the download be done and restart steam.

If your server didnt get automatically updated, you should be fine.

OR you can change the classname of the medbox to something else

Where would you look for the location  of the class name.  I looked in the loot files, not there.

Just now, Thug said:

Where would you look for the location  of the class name.  I looked in the loot files, not there.

do a search for 9001 in the ah.sqf you will find each block of code similar to the 9001 has the foodbox0 in it

theduke

I have done that for the donation boxes and it fixed that issue. What I am trying to do is find the location where it calls for the class name for the boxes that spawn in the hospitals.

Maybe there is a way to add a box like the usordiancebox that will spawn in hospital till Arma fixes the problem? 

26 minutes ago, Thug said:

theduke

I have done that for the donation boxes and it fixed that issue. What I am trying to do is find the location where it calls for the class name for the boxes that spawn in the hospitals.

Maybe there is a way to add a box like the usordiancebox that will spawn in hospital till Arma fixes the problem? 

ahhh not sure where that would be found.  I did a quick search through the epoch files and didnt find anything.