Pbo no repack option with windows 10

xzanidu74

Question

Hi I have just recently started to try and learn how to script a little I have followed some very good guids on youtube . I am using pbo manage notepad ++ to do most of my work . I download anc copy the pbo file I am working on I then open it with pbo extract it to dayz_server make the changes I require with notepad ++ always rename the orig as backup in case the new saved version does not work. I then right click the dayz_server folder to repack with pbo and since having windows 10 pbo does not show up in the menu and I have no repack option its realy frustraiting . anyone know why this is happening or if there is a fix or a new version of pbo for windows 10 ?

any help would be great .

I am running server from vilayer if that makes a difference by the way.

Also I am looking for a experienced scripter who knows how to make changes with the vilayer set up as a lot of ppl seem to have trouble getting around vilayer. my server is pretty new and needs a lot of stuff adding to it . plz don't bother replying unless u have experience of working on arma 2 files in the vilayer control panel. there will be financial benefit for the right person and I wont just give my details out to the first person who answer I will want to make sure I am dealing with a reliable mature person who knows what their doing .

thanks for any response.

4 answers to this question

Hi x,

PBO Manager v1.4 works fine on my Win 10 x64. I probably installed it with admin rights.56934b5140bb0_PBOManagerWorking.thumb.jp

I have some time to help with your mods because my 1-year old server has been offline for nearly a month now thanks to zero vilayer support :/

I had over 20 mods in my server and I had tweaked most of them.

I have been coding as a hobby for some 30 years.

Cheers, Sun

On 1/11/2016 at 2:15 AM, Sundowner said:

Hi x,

PBO Manager v1.4 works fine on my Win 10 x64. I probably installed it with admin rights.56934b5140bb0_PBOManagerWorking.thumb.jp

I have some time to help with your mods because my 1-year old server has been offline for nearly a month now thanks to zero vilayer support :/

I had over 20 mods in my server and I had tweaked most of them.

I have been coding as a hobby for some 30 years.

Cheers, Sun

sprry to hear vilayer is treating you like the treat the rest lol.  Id recommend host havoc. You could transfer everything over and the prices are cheaper.

On 19/1/2016 at 7:30 AM, theduke said:

sprry to hear vilayer is treating you like the treat the rest lol.  Id recommend host havoc. You could transfer everything over and the prices are cheaper.

Thx for your suggestion. I looked at them but I don't see any hosting options for Arma2 DayZ Epoch.

W10x64 here PBO Manager works fine

You might want to reinstall it if you upgraded directly from older OS. The application is probably there but shell was not updated (to add option to rClick menu). Clean uninstall and install with admin rights should set you up for it