Healing needs its animation back

KPABATOK

Only today realized how unfair it is.

I was in a tower and 2 guys rushed me with grenades from bellow, they managed to throw up 4 grenades (do not know if they were RGN or RGO) but they landed 1 meter from me and I survived each and every one of them simply by healing up quickly since I had 3 medkits on me. Of course I had maximum armour too (level 5 special rig and enhanced helmet but it was not explosive resistant GL rig which is supposed to protect against such hit), but noticed that even one grenade took only about 10 percent health when it landed right by my feet. Thanks to glorious Bugemia 1.54 patch, grenades do almost no damage on people unless you drop them in your underpants. If you throw them by another person's feet he won't die, it would be like firecracker to him.

I managed to kill them both multiple times and safely escape.

If there was an animation it would take me at least 5-7 seconds to heal and I would be defenseless for that moment and probably dead after 3 more grenades. They did not know about it and rushed me guns blazing thinking I was dead or low health against me with Navid and maximum armour :) As much as how fun it was to spray from Navid, I should have been dead ages ago in that tower.

So is there a reason why default Arma 3 healing animation from medkits is not in Epoch or maybe developers preparing their own animation of some sort or timer at least?

Not sure there needs to be an animation, just my .02.  I want the heal effect to be instant if Im about to die anyway, not delayed.

Also, I've killed players fully geared up with armor by nades  over a wall or in a house.  Not sure why you're only taking minor damage.

When it has no animation, it is prone to abuse and unfair gameplay. Every action should consume time. Even crafting now has timer which is very welcomed feature. Opening doors - has proper timer. And healing up is most essential thing, since someone can literally shoot at me with opened inventory and healing up every and each shot. Not saying it is not possible to kill anyone with grenades, simply it is an exception to the rule. And the rule is they do not work and I am not the first to point that out, people in BR mod and KOTH already knew this before me. I never use them anyway.

I am not talking about heal effect, but animation. To perform certain action takes time. Reloading takes time. But the effect is instant.