Decay

Emerghency

Question

Hello, i was curious how to get the decay rate on bases to 30. I changed the cleanup object in the hiveext.ini to 30, will this simply do all i need? im just looking for something that will make all unmaintained bases disappear after 30 days, and when they are maintained it resets the time to 0, and heals all the walls.

3 answers to this question

If i am correct the 30 days in hiveext.ini will delete the items , you need database events to set damage to objects .

i think when damage is one hiveext will delete it so for 14 days i have an event every 3 days that does 0.2 damage damage will be 0.8 at the 12th day and 1 damage at the 15th .

This means people have 14 days to maintain the plot on the 15th day it will be gone .

The event looks like this  .

UPDATE `Object_DATA` SET `Damage`=0.2 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 3 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

there is also an event in the database that cleans stuff up which could cause issues, it did for me.

removeObjectOld I believe it was, it is kind of a failover.

DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)

Yeah, I was leaving a few carepackages on that one after a few bases got deleted. One dude still has a set of weapon racks floating mid air.

On ‎10‎-‎1‎-‎2016 at 6:25 PM, Mr White said:

there is also an event in the database that cleans stuff up which could cause issues, it did for me.

removeObjectOld I believe it was, it is kind of a failover.

DELETE FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `LastUpdated` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 24 DAY) AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 42 DAY)

Yeah, I was leaving a few carepackages on that one after a few bases got deleted. One dude still has a set of weapon racks floating mid air.

Think a fix for that is to add the gunracks to maintanclasses , but i am not sure .