Base damage indicator

FiddyB

Is it possible to make the damage indicator (depleting circle) for each base part only visible to the jammer owner and group.

It's not cool that everyone can see exactly how much damage a wall has taken before the visual damage takes affect.

Previously you would need to inspect someone's walls to see if the were damaged (rotten with bullet holes) before deciding to attack that area, now you just go straight for the most damaged wall.

Fiddy

12 hours ago, eedijs said:

Disagree, because there are enough bases that have their jammers glitched into something so that it doesnt take any damage at all. Its good to know when not to waste satchels and its good to see base objects taking damage. 

rubbish, the base will still degrade even if, as you say the jammer is stuck in an object. 

eedijs has a good argument which made me jump from a fence :) with how Arma 3 and Epoch works,  many times placed satchel may not do any damage as supposed to or do much less than supposed to. Especially if structure is placed inside ground or epoch building. Even bases from scratch sometimes won't register damage correctly so it is nice way of telling if your raiding works or not. I'd guess that was original intention of devs of the mod. So damage shown is a good indicator for non-admins to see if their satchels have any affect on specific building part.

16 hours ago, KS__ said:

eedijs there is a way but as you are my national and servermate i will not to tell you

btw u can ask fiddy, hes specalist of indestructable buildings

thats odd because you lot have GLITCHED into my base many times now.  My base is hardly indesctructable, you even took down a wall recently and were inside my base.

17 hours ago, eedijs said:

It will, but you can't destroy a jammer that doesn't take damage. I'm just saying that it is good to know when an object won't take any damage. Learned the hard way about this.

I've not met a jammer I couldn't destroy, even if 99% is stuck in a wall, floor, stairs etc.  You are not trying hard enough.

2 hours ago, FiddyB said:

thats odd because you lot have GLITCHED into my base many times now.  My base is hardly indesctructable, you even took down a wall recently and were inside my base.

Hey admins biach, it's time to show some proof then. I never seen indestructable base. There always a way..

6 hours ago, KS__ said:

Hey admins biach, it's time to show some proof then. I never seen indestructable base. There always a way..

lol

the proof was shunons ban for glitching

and if as you say you have NEVER seen an indestructable base then what were u saying earlier?