I've been gone for a year, what's new?

rsxownes

So I've been gone for a year from Arma 3 Epoch. I've noticed so far from playing yesterday that they added Solar Panels, the trading and interaction menu is different, and that's it so far. Is anyone able to possibly give me an overview of the bigger changes/additions over this past year? Thank you.

Best is to read changelog. But the most notable additions are improved stair model, ladders, wooden tower with half walls, safe which holds 6 time more stuff than lockbox, workbench which works as storage too. Workbench also is needed for crafting. Improved building in ghost mode slightly, dogs have better AI (but never tested them), heli AI drops crates with random loot (but loot is crap mostly), added sword which can cut trees and mine rocks too, spawns god knows where. I start to believing it's just a myth :D added strider to spawn too. Unarmed of course. Added m-900 helicopters with many colour variants.

You can sell backpacks, you can sell you primary weapon even if it is in your hands, fishing pole (never found it) oh, new crafting menu which is very simple and neat. New interaction menu for unlocking vehicles etc. And of course many bugs were fixed, some bugs introduced, the usual drill :)

P.S. when you spawn in now there is no lag for 5-10 seconds. It is instant which is very very nice.