New Epoch Australia Build, Server Freezing

Taz13

Question

Good Afternoon

Have recently built an Epoch Server on Australia this was a completely standard build.

Having built and run Epoch and other mods previously was really interested in the updated version of Epoch, so much better than some mods for Arma 3.

As i really want the community to grow for this project again, had been looking forward to getting this up and running for my clan.

I had built this initially on my desktop. Which started and played fine.

But have found when first joining the server or if another player joins the Epoch Server will freeze. Have no errors in the log and after a few mins just seems to catch up and start working again but will do this on and off. This means the teleporters, unlocking cars and all admin tools will freeze and be unusable for 5-10 mins.

I had thought this maybe a network loopback on my end.

Have now moved to a dedicated server but the problem persists.

Noticed the Redis will save fine but has the same issue, where if the epoch server freezes the db wont save in this period. I have noticed 3 other posts for this issue.

Also noticed around one epoch antagonist will spawn but once the freeze happens you dint see them again.

I have the latest versions of Epoch and Arma 3 running fine. At current i have had to move back to another mod, which is really gutting.

I can forward any logs etc but at current these dont show any errors or logs for the issues. Please Help or welcome to suggestions.

Thanks for Reading

Taz

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet