Suggestion: Group levels.

Silver

Is it possible to let group leader to grant rights for certain group members (something like rank). I mean that group leader should be able to grant rights for certain doors, safes and lockboxes. UT would be usful when you invite new people to group but you don't want to get raided or robbed by them, but still you want to give them chance and first play with them. 

It could be solved or like setting safes and doors access level and the promote/ demote group members or be able to manually adding group members rights for doors/safes. 

What you think about that? 

Agree. I also would like a group without ability to enter each other's bases or unlock vehicles, safes/lockboxes. Just a group which showed the hex of members without any special powers. That's the only reason I do not use groups and play alone. I just do not want some random wandering in my base while I am offline for example.

Ranks could work too, I guess. Full member has all the rights as leader, limited member has only hex showing etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Jep, in esseker.pbo.

The #include must be in the description.ext.

And check the #includes inside the cfgepochclient.hpp. there are also #include inside. You have to insert these included files also into your Mission file! But it is enough, to only take the files for your map (esseker)

But read my linked post.