SetVariable Restriction #0

Stollenwerk

Question

Hey guys,

I'm working on an Arma 3 server and set up correctly a lot BEC exceptions so far.
Proceeded well but actually I'm stuck on one kick I can't get rid off what ever I try:

#0 "slx_xeh_playable" = true 2:4163 Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer

Any suggestions for this? :sad:
Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Stollenwerk said:

Hey guys,

I'm working on an Arma 3 server and set up correctly a lot BEC exceptions so far.
Proceeded well but actually I'm stuck on one kick I can't get rid off what ever I try:

#0 "slx_xeh_playable" = true 2:4163 Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer

Any suggestions for this? :sad:
Thanks in advance!

well first off this is arma 2 section. you are posting for arma 3. Second, its exile.  You are in the wrong forums to begin with.  Im sure some people here might be able to help, but i suggest you look at the exilemod forums, they will be able to help you much easier.  As for BE kicks in Exile. you need to add the exceptions yourself, there is a thread in the exile forums explaining how to do it.   GL

First of all I tried to register to the Exile forum, but I never got a confirmation mail, so no chance to post there.
Second, I know that I need to add exceptions myself and as I wrote I did yesterday with huge amounts.
Only this one I cannot handle by now and I've found no solution for it in the forums.
I don't post things only for fun...

Never mind, solved it myself in the end:

!="\"slx_xeh_playable" = !"true" Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer\" 

7 hours ago, Stollenwerk said:

First of all I tried to register to the Exile forum, but I never got a confirmation mail, so no chance to post there.
Second, I know that I need to add exceptions myself and as I wrote I did yesterday with huge amounts.
Only this one I cannot handle by now and I've found no solution for it in the forums.
I don't post things only for fun...

Never mind, solved it myself in the end:

!="\"slx_xeh_playable" = !"true" Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer\" 

i had kinda figured something was odd looking at your post count, meaning you should know where to post lol. but yeah that makes sense if you were not able to log into the exile forums.

glad you figured it out :)