Some issues with sway (still) and backpack storage

KPABATOK

1) Noticed that when you run even a little bit and pick up rangefinder it starts swaying a lot like crazy for almost a minute. I've no big problem with gun sway as it is pretty realistic (even though could be nerfed even more) but with range finder, which is very light and you hold it steady with both hands to sway like that is far far from realistic. Can these sways even be tweaked separately or is it like "all of nothing" kind of thing? Some servers disabled stamina/sway completely which is also pretty bad, so there should be some sway just not like that.

2) Backpacks, see picture bellow. While now you can put long rifles inside caryall backpack, it affected other backpacks in a weird way. Small backpack now has more space than field backpack (tested, no image) and almost same storage as tactical backpack (see image bellow). So now in general, caryall backpacks can store 6-7 cinder blocks (not complaining) but small backpacks have too much space now compared to higher grade ones (tactical, kitbag).

zAI53LK.jpg

Notice that I carry 2 satchells in small backpack and still have tons of place left. I think I could put 4-5 satchells overall.

get the owner of that server to edit his init inside his mission pbo with this

if(!isDedicated && hasInterface)then{

waitUntil{vehicle player == player};
waituntil{!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
waitUntil{alive vehicle player};
waitUntil{typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};
player enableFatigue false;
player enableStamina false;
player setCustomAimCoef 0.15;
};