[0.3.6] Major++ generation bug + DB bug?

Demellion

As posted before, 0.3.6 brought some problems. That seems like also include all containter generating events - cant find any shipwrecks, nor containers, nor veins.

Also I investigated and found some issues in Epoch interacting with Redis DB since 0.3.6 - Seems like there are large delays and data loss on GET/SET. I suspect this can happen because of server scripts enviroment breach. 

Checked on vanilla.

Containers seems working fine, my fault. Probably was temporary.

About DB: This occurs at any time when Server trying to read/write. As it was on MySQL before on A2 - some random data loss for no reason. I cant cofirm 100% that this is happening exactly since 0.3.6. but I've seen some new commits on github about all callExtensions. 

0.3.6 did not bring any changes to the backend dll or to any callExtension calls. Please do provide more information on how to reproduce any issues you are finding, the more information the better. Make a pastebin to any error logs and simply provide the link.

Also, If you are talking about players staying in the server causing corruption the server owner should look into enabling the forceRestart command server side as it has the ability to kick all players out of the server before a restart.

Thanks!

I am running some custom scripts, that are reading from the db. Works all instant. So there is no delay in reading from the db!

The only Problem with delays I See in Maintaining a Base. This can take a few minutes and then it is not all maintained. But this Seems not to be a Problem by writing to the db. I think its a Problem in the Monitor