Takistan Help

arc7r7

Question

So, I've been wanting to set up a Takistan server for epoch. I think there's only one at the moment that I could find. I got a second server from vilayer..yea I know.. and tried to get it running. I set this in the A3E_Server\server.cfg

// MISSIONS CYCLE.
class Missions 
{
class Wasteland
{
template="epoch.Takistan";
difficulty="Regular";
};

when I start the server I get this spammed in the .rpt and the server wont start.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.aia_takistan_config
Missing addons detected: aia_takistan_config

I searched for any info on this but found very little and nothing helpful. I'm using the epoch.takistan.pbo supplied in the epoch install from the mpmissions directory. Vilayers suggestion was to make sure the mission file is correct. What am I missing or need to do to get takistan up and running?

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, arc7r7 said:

when I start the server I get this spammed in the .rpt and the server wont start.

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.aia_takistan_config
Missing addons detected: aia_takistan_config

Add them to the mission.sqm under addons, each map has unique requirements, see other map configs to get the idea.