P4L + Plot Management Help me giving Donation !

panzer

Question

Hi , Im having problem to install P4L and Plot Management , i would like some help to install it and i will give some Donation in exchange

PS: i have many mod already installed like DZGM , vehicle key changer , door code changer , AGN and many more

TS3 : TS3.Exo-Int.Net

2 answers to this question

I'm in the process of rebuilding all my files and I wanted to do the same thing.

I followed the instructions to the letter but something very fundamental in the system was damaged. It could have been operator error, but everything really wasn't difficult at all. Very common basic scripts no longer worked, and they really had nothing or little to do with plots or construction. My advice would be to drop P4L and go exclusively with Plot Management. You can tell people to add themselves to it, and they will not have to worry about resetting their plot poles.

Not the words of encouragement I would like to give, but it may save some angst in the long run.

If you do go that route, and you've been using p4l already. There will be some bumps you need to get over if you don't want to wipe the objects table in the database. Elevators break, they just fly off into "who knows where". The other issue is that the server will freak out on the way the worldspace data was saved by p4l. I managed to get through part of it by re-inserting the code:

if (count _worldspace >= 2) then
		{
			/* pp4l wrecked stuff now I have to use this */
			if ((typeName (_worldspace select 0)) == "STRING") then {
				_worldspace set [0, call compile (_worldspace select 0)];
				_worldspace set [1, call compile (_worldspace select 1)];
			};
			/* end pp4l repairs */
			_dir = _worldspace select 0;
			if (count (_worldspace select 1) == 3) then {
				_pos = _worldspace select 1;
				_wsDone = true;
			}
		};			

If you're running elevators I am not entirely sure on a fix, I am going to change them back to metal floors and re-upgrade them to see if that works.

the elevator script is nice, but very buggy. it throws errors too in the RPT.

If you want P4L, i suggest you start with that one. on top of the single currency 2.0.  It took me a while to get P4l working properly. Many tries.  I used Beyond Compare to compare each file and add what seemed correct.  Took me a bout a month of on and off trying lol.