Infifstar

viper179

Ok so i have updated infi like 20 times since i started the epoch server never had any issues until ver 226c, can some one please tell me what was added back in. I mean i see it loading in the rpt files but the loading player info that infi has in the bottom left corner does come up but never gives me the f1 menu.  Is there any remote.exe commands that were added into the desc.ext or server side because for the life of me it will not load at all. Any info would be great. was there any remote.exe commands added in the config server side also.

Edited by viper179
miss type

SERVER:
    01. Open the .zip file you have gotten from the store and go into the subfolder "SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER"
    02. Copy & Paste the folder "@infiSTAR_A3" (and all the DLL files from DLLs.rar) into your Arma3 server folder (not in any sub folder of the Arma3 server folder)
    03. Go into "SERVER_ARMA3_FOLDER\@infiSTAR_A3\addons\a3_infiSTAR" and modify the "infiSTAR_config.sqf" to your needs.
    04. Once you are done, make a PBO file out of the "a3_infiSTAR" folder (You can use PBO Manager or similar tools) and remove the Folder after doing that (so only the pbo is left here: "@infiSTAR_A3\addons")
    05. Modify your start .bat file or server init line so it has this "-servermod=@infiSTAR_A3;"
        Example from my test-server:
        -enableHT -autoinit "-servermod=@EpochHive;@infiSTAR_A3" "-mod=@Epoch"
    06. Open the "infiSTAR_config.sqf" and add your AdminUID(s), then check if the different settings are fine for you :) - do not edit the other files.
        It is the most important thing that you read carefully through the "infiSTAR_config.sqf" and set all settings correctly for your server.
    07. Default Open Menu Key is F1

MPMission - the hpp file (infiSTAR_AdminMenu):
    To use the infiSTAR_AdminMenu Dialog you will need to edit your current MPMission.
    Go into your servers MPMissions folder and unpack the mission pbo file you want to run.
    Now open the "description.ext" and add (just at the very bottom should work fine) this:
    #include "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp"

Now you need to copy the "infiSTAR_AdminMenu.hpp" from "MPMission Addition(s)" into the MPMission (so it is right next to your "description.ext").
    Repack the mission to a pbo again.
    You have to do this, or you will not be able to open the AdminMenu..!

add your UID in the infistar_config.sqf

and do not forget your passwordAdmin write

- _serverCommandPassword = 'Enter_serverCommandPassword_FromYourConfigHere';

- _passwordAdmin = 'Enter_passwordAdmin_FromYourConfigHere';

I hope i could help them

greetings

Ok i have done that to the tee, i see this in the rpt server side http://prntscr.com/9cl72w

and this http://prntscr.com/9cl7xy

in game the loading player info on the bottom left comes up but the admin menu never comes in aka the welcome admin press f1 to acces the admin menu message , what am im doing wrong please help need update since infistar is the best anti hack and admin menu there is plus the new update fixes the issue with lock boxes and safes. was there anything extra that needed to be added server side or what i am lost with no way understand because i can see infi in the rpt logs but i never get the menu and i have made sure the uid are correct 10 times .

• 2 weeks later...

Ok to all in the epoch community, i am still having issues with infi getting version 227 working same as the last 2 updates from infi, like i said in my post above i have done everything to the tee and i can see in the rpt logs infi starting up but my f1 menu for admin access never comes in and yes i have made sure the uid is correct like 10 times know. I really dont no why its not releasing the f1 menu in game