New helicopter spawns

KPABATOK

I guesstimated that it should be possible to fly it off through those gates using auto-hover as rotors seems a bit smaller than the width of the gates. Another solution would be to try push it with another vehicle slowly with a possibility to damage it. A third solution - blowing up the dome, but I guess, it would also blow up the heli too, no matter where you put the satchel :D still, was funny to find it there.

Now in Epoch many vehicle spawns are consistent and they always spawn in those spots.

Yes, definitely possible, even Huron would fit inside this way :D

P.S. ok I managed to fly off the hangar using auto-hover, however, when I thought I succeeded and raised collective all the way up to gain altitude - mosquito exploded :D just out of nowhere didn't touch anything - boom.

9 hours ago, Brez said:

just fly it through the door and don't use auto hover.. that's for newbies.

Oh.. and more importantly.. NEVER us that chopper.. It's a death trap and most players know it.

Mosquitos are very sensitive, a slight turn of a mouse can push the heli to the wall. Wihout auto-hover it would be nearly impossible :) either way, I died, I blame air friction in arma 3 it cased heli to blow.

• 2 weeks later...