[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Script]

Axe Cop

I pull up to the service station and nothing happens. I do have it in a different folder and changed it to this: _folder = "Mods\ServiceStation\";

Is that the correct format? Its hard to tell because that entire section is one big runon paragraph.

EDIT: nm looks like it formats it really bad when i save the file. THanks!

I pull up to the service station and nothing happens. I do have it in a different folder and changed it to this: _folder = "Mods\ServiceStation\";

Is that the correct format? Its hard to tell because that entire section is one big runon paragraph.

Try running it how the install guide says, then edit it, you most likely made a mistake changing the paths.

That way you'll know where the error lies, I've used this script since day 1 and all Epoch versions since, it works perfectly :)

I see the mistake, some people save the file from GitHub with right click "save as.." from the browser, that wont work because it will save it as HTML with the color format and everything applied, so that is no valid script :D

you have to either download the whole repository or open every file and click on the "raw" button..

if you do it like this all you get is a corrupted script and that won't work obviously (that is why it look so weird when you open it haha) :/

I see the mistake, some people save the file from GitHub with right click "save as.." from the browser, that wont work because it will save it as HTML with the color format and everything applied, so that is no valid script :D

you have to either download the whole repository or open every file and click on the "raw" button..

if you do it like this all you get is a corrupted script and that won't work obviously (that is why it look so weird when you open it haha) :/

Think this could be our problem too.

It does save it as an SQF file though

Yeah best way to make sure is if you did it wrong, you will see a bunch of github links at the top. The file should only be 7kb. I started out with all the files being between 30-40kb ha!

Script is now 179 lines long and not over 900 :)

Well if people can't even compare the text from the github site and the actual file contents I don't know if I should laugh or cry :D

Sometimes I think people try hard not to think for themselves anymore and just post it on the internet so others can solve their "problems" ^^

You are missing a [ ] on your server point classes array.

I use:

_folder = "scripts\service_point\"; // folder where the service point scripts are saved, relative to the mission file
_servicePointClasses = ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", "Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", "Land_benzina_schnell", "Land_Ind_TankSmall", "Land_Ind_TankSmall2", "Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1", "Land_fuel_tank_stairs"]; // service point classes (add "FuelPump_DZ" to use the dynamic Epoch fuel pumps)