New interaction system

serveratze88

hi ich glaube ich habe einen bug gefunden.

ich habe meinen server auf vanilla und ich kann das interaction system nicht benutzen. es ploppt ab und an auf bei den händlern aber es funktioniert nicht.

vielleicht könnt ihr mir ja weiterhelfen

hi, I think I found a bug.

I have my server on vanilla and I can not use the Interaction System. it now and then pops up at the traders but it does not.

maybe you can help me yes

ich musste meine tastenbelegung ändern xD

I had to change my key assignment xD

close pls

Edited by serveratze88

I have a similar problem. I can use the new interaction menu but only once until I select one of the options (still works afterwards if I don't select anything) and then the only fix I found was reconnecting to the server. Rebinding the keys doesn't help. I played on MGT epoch chernarus, not sure, could be their problem.

In infistar.de to disconnect parametres
/* Revert MouseButton */_RMB = false;    /* true or false */    /* false with Task Force Radio? */
/* Revert KeyUp */_RUK = false;    /* true or false */    /* recommended: true Removes custom KeyUps and sets back the default ones (false with Task Force Radio?) */
/* Revert KeyDown */_RDK = false;    /* true or false */    /* recommended: true Removes custom KeyDowns and sets back the default ones (false with Task Force Radio?) */
/* Check Keybinds */_CKB = false;    /* true or false */    /* recommended: true _RKB needs to be true! Checks Keybinds, if it finds added ones it shows: "KeyBinds added %1