What's happening?

dnk_paul

Hey Guys

Just wondered what was happening? Is 0.3.5 coming soon?

It seems that since Exile came out, not much has really happened. Hopefully, something really big and exciting will be coming out at some point and people will start to play epoch a bit more. We run a PVE server, which I know isn't the most popular anyway, but we only see a max of 3 or 4 people on at a time these days, but the normally only seem to have 1/2 on during the week in peak hours.

Paul

New patch is insane! Metal floor - totally unexpected and completely forgot all these months, finally there. I assume now I won't need 3 layers of roof to secure a base ;)

Nice to see SPMG sand suppressor added to loot. I was missing it and only could get through missions from AI. Very good fix.

A very very good addition is radio to freshspawns. Now at least people will be able to talk if server has disabled sidechat (like nowadays most do).

No more loot disappearing from traders when you buy something and have no room in your inventory - very great. Can't wait to test new ghost snapping. Now just wait for server update on the one I play in ;)

btw, 0.3.5 comes with few unannounced functions that scripters could use to create cool shit (in preps for 0.4). Might make a vid at some point on how to utilize them.

One of them is ppEffects function to make you drunk - Epoch_setDrunk

//10 different templates, use 0 - 1 range

0 call epoch_setDrunk; //disable
0.3 call epoch_setDrunk; //mildly drunk
0.5 call epoch_setDrunk; //really drunk
1 call epoch_setDrunk; //severe alcholol poisoning lol

Njoy

btw, 0.3.5 comes with few unannounced functions that scripters could use to create cool shit (in preps for 0.4). Might make a vid at some point on how to utilize them.

One of them is ppEffects function to make you drunk - Epoch_setDrunk

//10 different templates, use 0 - 1 range

0 call epoch_setDrunk; //disable
0.3 call epoch_setDrunk; //mildly drunk
0.5 call epoch_setDrunk; //really drunk
1 call epoch_setDrunk; //severe alcholol poisoning lol

Njoy

Would be good to have this on player fired in safezones :D