Suggestion: aiming and aiming speed of AI

Ghostrider-GRG

One of the comments regarding the AI spawned with drones has been that their difficulty is quite high. In looking through the code today it appears that all skill settings are set to 0.6. In my experience this creates AI that rarely miss. While the drones add an element of surprise and excitement, I think their appeal would be greater if they were less deadly, or were spawned with a range of difficulties. Suggestions include reducing aiming skill to 0.1-0.2, which seems to work well in several AI addons, and to have a user-configurable skill tree for these AI. Keep up the good work,

Ghost

Whenever I miss the chance to kill a drone (as sometimes it instantly calls for AI with no time to react) and it spawns AI soldiers I just do a relog. Do not bother anymore. Call me a pussy but I'd rather fight against 10 real people than those godlike soldiers.

We just try to kill but thats only when my friend and me are inside of a building , posting by the open door and only shoot if we know where they are

Out inthe open its a quick dash to any object to hide behind

But when at the spawn-traders u cant shoot the drone and if u try to go for it its a 101% confirmed death by AI ( i suspect they cheat :p )

So we do our thing and then idd logout  to return 5-10 min later

We just try to kill but thats only when my friend and me are inside of a building , posting by the open door and only shoot if we know where they are

Out inthe open its a quick dash to any object to hide behind

But when at the spawn-traders u cant shoot the drone and if u try to go for it its a 101% confirmed death by AI ( i suspect they cheat :p )

So we do our thing and then idd logout  to return 5-10 min later

A bit related, I found a spot in central spawn were you lose god mode (even though you are technically inside the safe zone). It is further inside the pier behind last traders back at that cross section. That's how I died a couple of times to drone soldier AI because I thought I was invulnerable ;D But if you manage to lure the drone above that spot, you can shoot it, and of course, same with AI soldiers.