Base Build Recipe Book

shote

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi shote, 

just google for base building 1.3 and you'll find it, unfortunately i can't help you with the installation as I myself can't get it working properly :(  there are a few threads about it, but they are all outdated, so if you're new to modding (maybe even programming) it will be very difficult. I spent the last few days countless hours trying to make it run on the epoch server version 1.0.5.1, following the guide without any success. I even tried tweaking some code but that didnt work either. 

In case you manage to run it or find someone who is willing to help, i am also very interested ;) 

greetings

Hi shote, 

just google for base building 1.3 and you'll find it, unfortunately i can't help you with the installation as I myself can't get it working properly :(  there are a few threads about it, but they are all outdated, so if you're new to modding (maybe even programming) it will be very difficult. I spent the last few days countless hours trying to make it run on the epoch server version 1.0.5.1, following the guide without any success. I even tried tweaking some code but that didnt work either. 

In case you manage to run it or find someone who is willing to help, i am also very interested ;) 

greetings

Hello Disector, 
First, very thanks for come here =)
Yes, im new at modding / programing, i will search it and give a big look, but if that is hard to "update" to the new version im fuc* xD
Thanks mate, and im very interested on it =D