Low FPS on Beastmachine

zulu

Hello,
i have setup a local server with xampp. My CPU is I7 Quad, GPU is GTX 750TI and 8GB RAM.
Resolution is 1920x1080 and all settings are max, disabled shadow, antialias, postprocess and vsync.
I stripped the epoch object table, so there are no cars nor buildables. I use WickedAI and DZAI, slow zeds and some other scripts and 5 small custom map addons,
but my fps are 25 near the shore and 35 in the wilderness.

Is this normal or can i do something to increase the fps with this resolution?

Wouldn't call it a beast on that GPU, mate, Unlike A2, A3 actually makes more use of graphics card and is especially felt when playing ultra. 750ti is a medium-low end budget card, too. Not saying it's a bad card.

Also drop down your view distance and object view distances, those are the biggest fps hogs until dx12 comes out on a3 (hopefully). 1600m seems to be a sweetspot for many.

Hi raymix,
thanks for your reply and you're right, its not a really a beast at all.... ;-)

my view distance is set to 1500 but what is "object view distance"? never heard about that.
to have an idea, what is your experience in common/average fps in cherno/wilderness on your, other players machines?

Sorry, didn't see this is actually for Arma 2, lol. This changes things a bit and your GPU is actually good enough for the game on higher settings.I remember changing some settings in profile helped quite a bit (plenty of tutorials on this one), but overall fps in A2 is a lottery.