EpochZ: Black Tide

Grahame

There are some serious issues with random heli crashes... It happened to me few weeks ago aswell in medic chopper, no missiles hit me, just random heli malfunction which results in crash.

Welsh said its really rare but happened to me 3 times in one month. Jeez...

6 minutes ago, Kixo said:

There are some serious issues with random heli crashes... It happened to me few weeks ago aswell in medic chopper, no missiles hit me, just random heli malfunction which results in crash.

Welsh said its really rare but happened to me 3 times in one month. Jeez...

What's failing? The rotor I assume

28 minutes ago, Kixo said:

Also the hunger and thirst when fresh-spawned is back again. Hungry and thirsty right away when spawned.

Epoch changed it so that you no longer start with full hunger or thirst. I decided that I liked that change although initially I modded it back to full values (one less thing to keep track of on updates too). Tbh, there is quite a bit of food and drink to be found (and it's pretty damned cheap at the traders) so this should not really be an issue.

6 minutes ago, Kixo said:

Ik it was fixed few months back so i thought its just another bug.

Actually backed out Epoch change, not "fixed" as such back then. Subsequently spoke to those on the server and we agreed to adopt standard Epoch behaviour, thus the change.

Having a nightmare time at the moment with a 'STATUS-HEAP-CORRUPTION' error with Arma 3, so have been unable to play since the 1.66 update went live.

If anyone has any top tips for beating this they would be greatly appreciated.

I have of course tried all the standard steps: verifying game cache, updating drivers, virus & malware scans etc and even reinstalling all steam content, but sadly to no avail.

I was also hoping that the 1.66 hotfix might bring a solution, but sadly, so far, this has not happened.

Suffice to say I'm missing my favorite epoch server and hope I can find some pointers to get back on

Hallelujah!

my brother in arms weasel tracked the problem down to an issue with our squad image file - which he has now fixed so we are able to play once more.

Hands up all those who'd like too shake the devs warmly by the throat!

10 hours ago, Spiff said:

Hallelujah!

my brother in arms weasel tracked the problem down to an issue with our squad image file - which he has now fixed so we are able to play once more.

Hands up all those who'd like too shake the devs warmly by the throat!

Really glad you tracked that down. There's another player with the same crash... I'll see whether that's his problem to. Welcome back!

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Thedime said:

Getting errors about CUP weapons, vehicles etc after update.   Is this my end or do the servers need updating?

Me and my mates love this server, good admins, good people!

Thanks for the kind words, we try our best. Server update is in progress

6 minutes ago, GothicKnight said:

Hello there,  I am having an issue accessing the server been playing on there for a bit now, but it is giving me an error, the game stops at "loading player inventory... Please Wait" and then I get kicked.. Battle eye.. for a Public variable #0.. .. any help here.. 

here is a pic.. 

Epoch.JPG

Did you guys ban me for some reason or was battle eye messed up? I was on a couple days ago and was a medical supply mission and I wound up getting the drop on welsh and killed him and so i took a few things from him and chatted to him that the rest of his things were there if he wanted to retreive them, i looted the mission, then proceeded to run back to my base. I only got a few hundred meters and all of a sudden out of nowhere i got kicked and i tried to log back in to see what happened and now it just tells me im banned. Can you guys please help me?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...