getting kicked to lobby right after i log in

Thug

Question

I hope i posted in right location.

im getting kicked to the lobby right after i join the server, this is epoch server. i looked in the rpt and this is what i found

16:34:42 "infiSTAR.de Log: Jim (player UID) | T2 did not update in 158.439s (old time 128.434, new time 286.873). FPS: 31.6206. (KICKED)"
16:34:42 "["PVAHR_0_e9x5F4o632k0C5A7e3M6A2k",["Jim","player UID","SLOG",[84,50,32,100,105,100,32,110,111,116,32,117,112,100,97,116,101,32,105,110,32,49,53,56,46,52,51,57,115,32,40,111,108,100,32,116,105,109,101,32,49,50,56,46,52,51,52,44,32,110,101,119,32,116,105,109,101,32,50,56,54,46,56,55,51,41,46,32,70,80,83,58,32,51,49,46,54,50,48,54,46,32,40,75,73,67,75,69,68,41]]]"

I tried putting !="PVAHR_[a-z,0-9]{10,16}" in my publicvariable, but it did not help.

here is my publicvariable.txt file

[spoiler]//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="BIS_effects_gepv" !="dayzPlayerLogin" !="dayzPlayerLogin2" !"PVAHR_" !="PVAH_AdminReq" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="currentInvites" !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" !="currentInvites" !"cad_pvar_s" !="axeLampObjects" !="dayzHeliEvac" !="HCrequest_spawnRCV" !="HCsignalRCV" !="HCsignal" !="HClist" !="HCdo_spawn" !="HCrequest_spawn" !="clothesTaken" !="owner_B1" !="owner_B2" !="owner_B3" !="owner_H1" !="owner_H2" !="owner_H3" !="owner_SG" !="owner_LG" !="owner_KING" !="owner_SH" !="OriginsLockUnlock" !="Detain" !="PVDZ_ply_Arrst"
5 "norrn" !="norrnRACarUp" !="norrnRAPicUp" !="norrnRaDrag" !="norrnR180" !="norrnRalie" !="norrnRLact" !="norrnRALW" !="norrnRDead"
5 "usec" !="usecMorphine" !="usecBandage" !="usecBleed"
5 "PVDZE_" !"PVDZE_player" !="PVDZE_send" !="PVDZE_log_lockUnlock" !="PVDZE_Server_Simulation" !="PVDZE_veh_Update" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBody" !="PVDZE_plr_GutBodyZ" !="PVDZE_veh_Lock" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathB" !="PVDZE_maintainArea" !="PVDZE_obj_Publish" !="PVDZE_obj_Swap" !="PVDZE_plr_Save" !="PVDZE_obj_Delete" !="PVDZE_obj_Trade" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish2" !="PVDZE_zed_Spawn" !="PVDZE_plr_Died" !="PVDZE_plr_TradeMenu" !="PVDZE_veh_Upgrade" !="PVDZE_atp" !="PVDZE_plr_Login" !="PVDZE_plr_Login2" !="PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord" !="PVDZE_plr_DeathBResult" !="PVDZE_veh_SFix" !="PVDZE_plr_Hit" !="PVDZE_plr_HitV" !="PVDZE_veh_SFuel" !="PVDZE_plr_HideBody" !="PVDZE_plr_Morph" !="PVDZE_veh_Publish" !="PVDZE_plr_Characters" !="PVDZE_lockVault" !="PVDZE_obj_setlocalVars" !="PVDZE_obj_getlocalVars" !="PVDZE_EvacChopperFieldsUpdate" !="PVDZE_bank_Save" !="PVDZE_account_Doublecheck" !="PVDZE_veh_Colour"
1 "PVAHR_" !"PVAHR_0_" !="PVAHR_[a-z,0-9]{10,16}"
1 "PVAH" !="PVAH_WriteLogReq" !="PVAH_AdminReq"
5 "remExFP" !="\"remExFP\" = \[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]" !"\[,,\"per\",\"execVM\",\"ca\\Modules\\Functions\\init.sqf\"\]"
5="player"
5="server"
5 "fnc_plyrHit"
5 "AntiHack"
1 "Delete"[/spoiler]

UPDATE

on line 1350 of the file that is creating the problem

the line is as follows:

if((_timedif > _okTime)&&(_timedif < 321))then

the 321 = 5 minutes 35 second

I set mine to 30 second and I dont get kicked to lobby any more.

Will play with that number a little more, also try and found out what the - side to taking down the number

Edited by Thug
FIXED

5 answers to this question

I don't use infiSTAR for antihack as i have my own custom antihack. But i used to use it and that T2 did not update is you not loading in the server fast enough.

You can try increase this time.

Search for this

did not update

You should find two lines above that, that looks like this

if((time > 120)&&(diag_tickTime > 120))then

Increase the numbers. Restart the server and try again.

This might help and might not. All it is going is if you don't load in fast enough you get kicked back to lobby to try again and stops a exploit of hackers that change there load in time?. Looks like it is pointless to me. Seems to happen more right after a restart.

Edited by syco

I don't use infiSTAR for antihack as i have my own custom antihack. But i used to use it and that T2 did not update is you not loading in the server fast enough.

You can try increase this time.

Search for this

did not update

You should find two lines above that, that looks like this

if((time > 120)&&(diag_tickTime > 120))then

Increase the numbers. Restart the server and try again.

This might help and might not. All it is going is if you don't load in fast enough you get kicked back to lobby to try again and stops a exploit of hackers that change there load in time?. Looks like it is pointless to me. Seems to happen more right after a restart.

Thank you, I will give it a try.

are you using v1428 as im getting that as well when the server restarts and players start joining for about the first 5mins, its fine after 5mins or so

its the lastest one from his site.  Im going to try what syco showed and will let you know.  thank you

are you using v1428 as im getting that as well when the server restarts and players start joining for about the first 5mins, its fine after 5mins or so

So what i found:

on line 1350 of the file that is creating the problem

the line is as follows:

the 321 = 5 minutes 35 second

I set mine to 30 second and I dont get kicked to lobby any more.

Will play with that number a little more, also try and found out what the - side to taking down the number

Edited by Thug