Battleye Scheduler help

rentiger1112

Question

so basically my issue is all the bec messages come up right, exept for the repeated messages, im trying to get one message to repeat every 15 min or some time that can be edited. I want it to run every restart infinitely, also im trying to make the server lock with 5 minutes to restart to stop people from loading in right b4 restart #lock or some shit. I have been told multiple times by CEN, to do it a certain way but it isnt working, any help would be appreciated.  

http://pastebin.com/HpvRXefG

9 answers to this question

Message that first runs 15 minutes after the server starts and repeats every 15 minutes.

<job id="10">
        <start>001500</start>
        <runtime>001500</runtime>
        <day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day>
        <loop>-1</loop>
        <cmd>say -1 Message goes Here</cmd>
    </job>

Will lock the server 5 minutes before restart. Two hours restarts. If you got 3 hour restarts change <start>015500</start> TO  <start>025500</start> and so on.

<job id="12">
		<start>015500</start>
		<runtime>000000</runtime>
		<day>1,2,3,4,5,6,7</day> 
		<loop>0</loop> 
		<cmd>#lock</cmd>            
	</job>

This works for me and should work for you also. Also remember to change the job id's to fit yours. Put the lock server job id at the bottom.

Edited by syco

Have a look at mine

What is does is announce restarts 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes and 1 minute before a restart, based on a restart every 4 hours.

It also locks the server 5 minutes before restart, then finally shutdown the server, I used FireDaemon to handle my restarts.

There are also several messages at set times, read the message description to see when they run, i've edited it for easier reading.

Using vilayer's dayz mod package servers, it is not recommended to use the scheduler to do restarts. You need to use the scheduled task and i recommend using there server messages script that you can install in the addons to put out messages. Much easier to use.

Just use the scheduler for locking the server 5 mins before the restart.

On 10/23/2015, 5:21:09, Richie said:

Have a look at mine

What is does is announce restarts 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes and 1 minute before a restart, based on a restart every 4 hours.

It also locks the server 5 minutes before restart, then finally shutdown the server, I used FireDaemon to handle my restarts.

There are also several messages at set times, read the message description to see when they run, i've edited it for easier reading.

Richie could you look at my post at  http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40291-bec-scheduler-not-working/

did not know if  i could post on this page.

Thug