If map can use with Epoch it look good.

asremix

On topic, a quarry and a lake, sounds cool! Will the lake be large enough to support boats? Falconsan, if you want make a new thread with all the details and I will sticky it.

Sounds great.

I think it will be great enough to support Jetski and small boats. In the posted picture is the lake marked, but i have the problem with the watermodel. I will speak with Squisha?? (right Name?) about this problem.

regards

I've found an issue with landing auto pilot. It seems to have the airports in the wrong spot on the map causing me to want to land on a hillside. Also the runways need to have grass cutters or something to have the aircraft take off at proper speed or it's very hard to take off the C130-J

I've found an issue with landing auto pilot. It seems to have the airports in the wrong spot on the map causing me to want to land on a hillside. Also the runways need to have grass cutters or something to have the aircraft take off at proper speed or it's very hard to take off the C130-J

Right, the autopilot will not work at the moment. I will fix this, if i have learned how to make the "Taxiway" for the Airports in the config.cpp.  If no Taxiway defined, Arma II will try to land your aircraft at balota airfield, but there is no Airfield :)

I will, if the quarry and lake working, fix the clutterproblem on the airfields. 

regrads

He's already on these..I think as I pointed them out as well a few days ago... very gutting to get a plane up then to have it crash into a tree where there was NO airfield lol..

Including this in Epoch with the fact that it is slowing down releases and you Falcon are continually updating the map?

Seriously, baking this map into epoch is stupid as it is still in development. Basically, your making people update ALL epoch servers when one map is updated?

So, Epoch is about 400 MB, Sauerland is about 500MB and + Napf (not sure on size).

Will server admins and players have to update Epoch, if an update is release for Sauerland/Napf alone? 

So, Epoch is about 400 MB, Sauerland is about 500MB and + Napf (not sure on size).

Will server admins and players have to update Epoch, if an update is release for Sauerland/Napf alone? 

I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that as well, If Falconsan releases an update how do we (server admins and/or players) use the new update ?

Otherwise after 1.0.5 we won't get any more map updates.

We are not stopping updating Dayz Epoch and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Falconsan will send us the updates and we will push out an update for it via torrent, DZC and PwS.

His release cycle will be up to him and if there are any game breaking issues discovered after released we will issue a hotfix.

hmm, i dont know, why the people means, that no updates will come after 1.05??

vbawol and i have talked about the updatecycle in the teamspeak and we have found a solution, so dont be in panic.

@vbawol: can you close this? i have a new general discussion board opened?  thx.

regards