If map can use with Epoch it look good.

asremix

Hey, why do you do that? Killing a osprey is like throwing beer at the floor... most deadly! :)

I hope, that the servers with new serverfiles running stable, but if the provider have troubles, i can nothing do...

once axles sorted the traders...We can host a public tester server on our paris server plenty of capacity... thus leaving you room to dev on your server undisturbed:)

I have used DSSignFile.exe like this: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures

I dont know what happend.

Ok! I will install Skype, but under protest! I hate it! ;-)

regards

I'm with you there skype is awful mid game.. ts is way better ..I do have a running ts3 server on our paris box.. I'll find out the details and you can use that as a central point..buggered if I have the details on me!

Just in this moment i try to find a solution fort that.

After importing the Sat.lco into visitor and bulldozer the streched Outsidemap-Texture occurs. I hope, that i find a way to fix it with this friday update.

I will come to your TS in a few hours. I must do some reallifethings before...

regards

Ok, i have the streched texture failure removed, but i am not satisfied with the borders between outside the map and forrest.

Have a look.

grass/grass bordrs:

border_gras.jpg

gras/forrest borders:

border_wood.jpg

This is the actual Situation. 

Update will come at this night as pre-final. It can be implemented into Epoch. Found bugs will be fixed with further updates.

regards

Ok, i have the streched texture failure removed, but i am not satisfied with the borders between outside the map and forrest.

Have a look.

grass/grass bordrs:

border_gras.jpg

gras/forrest borders:

border_wood.jpg

This is the actual Situation. 

Update will come at this night as pre-final. It can be implemented into Epoch. Found bugs will be fixed with further updates.

regards

This is what it usually is, i wouldn't bother with it too much.

I work at the map between work and family. One of my child is handicaped. If he sleeps, i can come into Teamspeak, otherwise i have no concentration to understand the  english language. My english is horrible, so that i must double hear what you say to understand and when then the Child crys....No way. :)

Sorry for that, but english is not my native language.

regards

@s. king: i think, if this thread drifting to much offtopic, the mod wil be handle this. All here are Map related things.

back to topic: I am not using BinPbo. I use this as batch file after binarizing the files:

DSSignFile myname.biprivatekey mypbos.pbo

regards